Today I learned...

Today I learned never to watch a video that you post. Nine years of teaching and I've managed to avoid that shit up until now. Great.

Wangofree said:
. . . that "CJ" stands for "Civilian Jeep", while watching an old episode of Top Gear. I've never owned a jeep, and probably never will, but good to know.

You mean it doesn't stand for Complete Junk??

Sonreir said:
TIL that foxes are actually two strokes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jofNR_WkoCE

It is like a love song towards foxes.....

I did laugh at the RING-DA-DING-DING-DING part though.

Today I learned .....

that nuking a Nathan's frozen corn dog for 3 minutes instead of 30 seconds will result in a huge billowing cloud of the most brilliant yellow smoke. EVER !

I totally should have grabbed the video camera instead of running around opening windows and turning off smoke alarms ;D

Sadly enough, that's EXACTLY what my fiancee made the first time she cooked for me.

I do the cooking now.

today I learned that no matter how many times I weld a nut to the broken exhaust stud in the rear head of this sportster, it's not going to screw out. :mad:

Today I learned once again that even in Michigan people forget how to drive in the snow. The first real snowfall we've had this year and my normal 10-minute commute turned into a 40-minute crawl.

krafty said:
Today I learned once again that even in Michigan people forget how to drive in the snow. The first real snowfall we've had this year and my normal 10-minute commute turned into a 40-minute crawl.
same here. luckily I'm east of the lake effect and south of the UP blizzard

timberwolffxdl said:
same here. luckily I'm east of the lake effect and south of the UP blizzard
Smack-dab in the lake-effect (although we luck out and some of it usually blows over us and dumps on the poor suckers in Allegan Co.). I wouldn't want to be in da UP right now.

Now I wish MDOT would learn that resurfacing roads here in November is a bad idea.

krafty said:
Smack-dab in the lake-effect (although we luck out and some of it usually blows over us and dumps on the poor suckers in Allegan Co.). I wouldn't want to be in da UP right now.

Now I wish MDOT would learn that resurfacing roads here in November is a bad idea.
I'm in Calhoun. Just out of harms way

Back
Top Bottom