Any Canadians?

Tunz

Been Around the Block
Just wondering if there are many Canadians on the site? Especially around the Nova Scotia area. Lemme know who you are so we can maybe go for rip in the next season. ;)

The board was started by Canucks, out of toronto! Loco Leon and Tim. I am in Moncton, not far from NS. I have a sister in the Valley I visit 2-3 times over the summer usually and I could easily take the bike and meet for a ride,

Cheers,

Maritime

Hey Tunz, what shop do you work at in NS? Just saw you pics in the what do you look like thread.

Cheers,

Maritime.

Maritime Biker said:
Hey Tunz, what shop do you work at in NS? Just saw you pics in the what do you look like thread.

Cheers,

Maritime.

Hey man, I work at Toads Cycle Works in Dartmouth. www.toadscycle.com
website needs a bit of an update hehe

man That would be great to meet for a rip sometime in the new season though! There doesnt seam to be a whole lot of cafe racers in the Halifax/Dartmouth area...we get a ton of bikes through the shop in the summer, and now that I think of it I dont remember a single cafe! I'm about to change that hehe

I was built in Canada. I might make a trip east (saying that for years now) this summer. If I get by bike done, that is.

Ya Tunz, LOTS of Canucks here! :D :D

Check out the DTT Regional Boards and you can see "where we are"! ;D

Toad's is a cool shop. I see the adds on Kijij all the time. I have been meaning to stop in there, I haven't been in since before I rode. Almost made it in the last time I was in Halifax for the STP show but ran out of time before I could get there. When I visit Halifax next I might be on the GL1000, not the 450 as it is a little more comfortable for the wife and I. Although we did make 2 trips on it last year.

Cheers, Hope you get some cafe's going. There are about 3-4 I see around Moncton and I have yet to stop the riders to chat, one guy has a cafe'd out Norton that I really want to get a closer look at, but he is always ripping past me while I am stopped fro gas or something.

Maritime

Toronto in the house!
We are riding out to the Rock this summer so we will wave on the way through "down east" 8)

Nanahan Man said:
Toronto in the house!
We are riding out to the Rock this summer so we will wave on the way through "down east" 8)

Nice! I was actually thinkin of makin a trip to the rock with a buddy of mine this summer! I've actually never been over there, but I think it would be an awesome bike trip! Lots of great lanscapes there!

before anyone gets on my ass - i dont have a computer at home sooo no freakin pictures.. i am in halifax and my 2001 triumph bonnie is a half latte . i got the bars and the mirrors working on the seat but i am not going to chop up my fenders - no cant do it. half cafe - sorry guys cannot come to do but i still ride like its a cafe. oh i am not changin out my ugly peashooter pipes - i hate them but i hate wasting money even more on pipes i dont need but i assure you after my next accident i will not replace with oem.

convict said:
before anyone gets on my ass - i dont have a computer at home sooo no freakin pictures.. i am in halifax and my 2001 triumph bonnie is a half latte . i got the bars and the mirrors working on the seat but i am not going to chop up my fenders - no cant do it. half cafe - sorry guys cannot come to do but i still ride like its a cafe. oh i am not changin out my ugly peashooter pipes - i hate them but i hate wasting money even more on pipes i dont need but i assure you after my next accident i will not replace with oem.

im in hali too...got a buddy who has a few triumphs...where bouts in hali u live

Back
Top Bottom