Musicians?

Tunz

Been Around the Block
just seeing who plays music or records music? I'm a sound engineer and singer/songwriter...always lookin for other musicians for inspiration and whatnot...if anyones got a music site set up or anything post em in here, so we can all give er a listen

www.myspace.com/paulvidito

wanna hear whatcha got! any kind of music!

cheers

Don't look at me, I can't even hum a tune or whistle without the wife telling me to shut up. But there is a few on here. Look in the "so what does everybody do for a living" in Loungin at da Club. There's a few guys that do it for a living and a few more that live to do it

I play guitar and sing. don't record, have a band or gig. just wail away at home...& drift away.

Oh man, I live for music.

I play and have a small home studio set up. I am a banjo, Irish and Greek bouzouki, mandola, saxaphone (tenor, alto, and baritone), bass, and some piano player. I also do dj work using ableton live and various vst related programs. Right now I'm involved with a 4 piece neo folk band, an acoustic electronic project, and a hip hop project.

Music+bikes+people who understand=good life.

www.myspace.com/dougrogers

I am a singer/songwriter/producer/multi-instrumentalist/multi-egotist/stripclub-loving rockstar who does many genres. My latest project is recording barbershop quartet versions of classic hard rock. My first song will be "Deuce" by KISS.

right on! good to see some musicians...never know maybe someday there could be a collaboration! Im gonna check out bunnymans site right after this!

I been playin lots of blues lately...lead guitar stuff. Got a Gibson SG last year and just recently picked up a Fender Supersonic 60watt tube amp....that thing is loud as fuck...maximum 2 in the apartment haha.

If anyones lookin for some good blues backing tracks, try and look for Lawrence Fritts on a torrent site. I just got about 75 blues backing tracks to jam along to when there's no one else to jam with or if you just wanna practice....some good shite.

Here's a link to the Hip hop stuff. Me on vocals, piano, banjo, and saxaphone.

http://www.myspace.com/namastafam

My favorite is New Light.

Nothing pro here but used to be a mean Tuba player until I stopped a few years ago (school Tuba, couldn't take it with me). I don't have one of my own as they start at $3k, but managed to pick up a used Tenor horn for a mean $90. With case! Stoked, same key as my old Tuba as well. If you're thinking 'what is a Tenor horn?' then its also called Alto or Baritone horn depending on the country. If a Euphonium is a small Tuba, then a Tenor horn is a small Euphonium.

Well, thats my brass band rant for the day - boingk

Bass player, electric/acoustic doubler. Nothing going on right now though. Try to practice on the upright as much as possible, keep the chops up!

Tunz said:
right on! good to see some musicians...never know maybe someday there could be a collaboration! Im gonna check out bunnymans site right after this!

I been playin lots of blues lately...lead guitar stuff. Got a Gibson SG last year and just recently picked up a Fender Supersonic 60watt tube amp....that thing is loud as fuck...maximum 2 in the apartment haha.

If anyones lookin for some good blues backing tracks, try and look for Lawrence Fritts on a torrent site. I just got about 75 blues backing tracks to jam along to when there's no one else to jam with or if you just wanna practice....some good shite.

Gibsons are addictive, especially SG's!!! I have five SG's, including some old ones (broken peghead and/or heels, which make them easier to afford). I am still mourning the loss of my '66 335 :'(

Hope you enjoye "Holla (fo a Dolla)".

I'm a singer. Have fronted several bands, from country and acoustic to rock and some fun lately with Celtic inspired bar brawl music. We had a real live, toss yer buddy over the table room clearer a few weeks back. It was kinda fun to WATCH to the bar fight rather than participate.....

Swagger said:
I'm a singer. Have fronted several bands, from country and acoustic to rock and some fun lately with Celtic inspired bar brawl music. We had a real live, toss yer buddy over the table room clearer a few weeks back. It was kinda fun to WATCH to the bar fight rather than participate.....

Bar brawl music? I guess that's not a genre you woud find in the local Best Buy CD racks!!!

Yeah- I have had a few concussions and can't even risk getting involved in such fun, but maybe watching could be fun ;D

Well, I don't suppose you'll find too many on this site that play the drums in their church worship band!!?? :eek: :eek: :D

Ya, that's me. No formal training and def not pro, but it's fun and I love it! We have some serious musicians that I play with, so they carry me! ;D

As far as genres I enjoy. Rock, blues, big band, folk, some jazz, country.... it's all good to me!! ;)

I figured there'd be a good # of musicians on here...bikes and music seam to be a good marriage. I've been pretty slack lately as far as music goes, just jamming on the SG to some blues backing tracks. great for workin on new licks and whatnot, but need to get a band together soon for my own sanity!

P.S. - if anyone's looking for some good blues backing tracks, try and download "Lawrence Fritts" He's got a compilation of about 75 blues tunes with all the keys written beside it, some are just drums. But most are full band songs minus singer and lead guitar and the quality is real good, they play with a some emotion! Great to jam with when you can't find "real people" to jam with!

cheers

Back
Top Bottom