Wish I would have read this last year...

bunnyman

Been Around the Block
http://stripclubpatron.blogspot.com/

I could have saved myself pain and money had this guy been around!!!

I used to be head of security for a high end "Gentleman's club", that was some job. I had way more trouble with the Versace/Maserati set than I EVER did with the average Joe's or even the red necks when I worked as a bouncer at a couple...err.....grittier strip joints.
Hell, I could talk a drunken iron worker down and usually end up with a buddy. I have a good friend that I met whilst tossing him for touching a dancer's ass. That's a no-no here in Oregon.
But those more affluent fellows.....now they have something to prove. In the end it was mainly that they bleed like the rest of us, and suffered much more ego damage for it.

I never go to hoochie clubs anymore.......

lol when my buddies and i go to the strip club on a very rare occassion there is this one kid i go with who does and unbelievable english accent, we always make up names for ourselves then go on to tell the strippers that our buddy is in from england for a couple weeks...usually it results in all of us getting free lap dances and it turns into a fun night. that guy that wrote that article is spot on with everything he wrote as far as my experiences go, just remember they try to play you so just try to play them back, "dont hate the playa hate the game"

Strippers helped me out of the worst writer's block I had (for song writing) and helped me complete a full CD's worth of material. My album that would be titled "Strippers, bitches, and others who made me laugh" is still in mid-production. But if it weren't for those dumb strippers, I would have a CD's worth of music with no words.

Swagger said:
I used to be head of security for a high end "Gentleman's club", that was some job. I had way more trouble with the Versace/Maserati set than I EVER did with the average Joe's or even the red necks when I worked as a bouncer at a couple...err.....grittier strip joints.
Hell, I could talk a drunken iron worker down and usually end up with a buddy. I have a good friend that I met whilst tossing him for touching a dancer's ass. That's a no-no here in Oregon.
But those more affluent fellows.....now they have something to prove. In the end it was mainly that they bleed like the rest of us, and suffered much more ego damage for it.

I never go to hoochie clubs anymore.......

The Versace/Maserati fellows, in general are what I call "bags of shower" (say this in a French accent for the full effect) who think they can buy themselves out of a situation; and if they can't, their expensive fighting "skills" will get them out of trouble. It worked for Steven Segall, right?

I think I identify with the Iron Worker more than the Versace/Maserati set, for certain; even if I am just a "humble" barber/stylist.

Almost everyone has hair brother........

(no offense intended toward our follicly challenged set)

Swagger said:
Almost everyone has hair brother........

(no offense intended toward out follicly challenged set)

Some people are douchbags to us hair people unless we are needed- then that's where I chage the $$$ to those douchebags!!!

Back
Top Bottom