THH helmets? Anyone ever had one?

VonYinzer

Over 10,000 Posts
Found a great deal on a cool looking THH helmet. Never heard of them, and I cant find any good reviews online. Anyone have any input?

Ya... Just found a few reviews. Made in Taiwan. The reviews say that its a killer lid though. I gotta have a full face (plates and screws holding my jaw together already) and $75 is within my price range. Found about 6 seperate reviews, and they scored 9 or 10 out of 10 in all of them. A few of them even compare it to a Shoei or Arai. Shit, it cant be worse than my helmet now...

its a mandatory Simpson Bandit, 3/4 helmet (Fulmer, Buco, LSI, etc..etc..), or Pudding bowl... or out of the club!!.... ;D

Sorry.. never heard of THH...

HA! As stated earlier, have to have something coverin' up the old glass jaw, or Id rock my o.g. 70s Bell 3/4 thats sitting in the garage. I DO NOT want to go through having my jaw wired shut again so full face it is, and although it may get me banned from here for life, I really dislike Simpson Bandit helmets... :eek: (A hush falls over the crowd... Crickets are heard chirping...)

Big R said:
Until Leon stomps one of the crickets dead.....

BAHAHahahah.. You guys are terrible.. Im no cricket squisher!!.. ;D.. Just a dream killer... ;D

Nothing wrong with THH helmets, seen a few nice ones (I like their Tomcat model very much) and some have whats called a 'Twin Shield System' - a second tinted visor inside the outer clear one! Very trick, makes you feel like a fighter pilot and beats wearing sunnies inside the thing. It flips up out of the way via a switch on the side of the helmet when you don't need it.

I have a simple THH half-lid and think it feels well made, and have tried on a few other models and reckon they feel alright. Not up to spec with those fancy-pants $700 helmets you barley notice you're wearing...but good all the same.

Cheers - boingk

I wear a Zox Genesis SVS that has the same inner shield - absolutely love it. Never even tried on a fancy helmet cuz I know if I did, I would have to buy one.

I had one as a teenager riding dirt bikes, wasn't bad at all considering the price. Definitely kept me from having a headache once or twice.

Well I said fuck it and went ahead and bought a really cool "pilot style" helmet. Its cheap, its a little ugly, but I think it has a certain class. The kind of class thats oozes from say, a gutter punk, or crack whore. :D Flat black, with a flip down visor, blah, blah, blah... Broken jaw be damned... Actually I already have a full face, its just god-awful looking but will work fine for longer rides. This helmet will be cool for around town and what-not. Thanks for the info guys, and Leon, can I stay a member now? I know its not vintage, but its not a full face, flames, tribal design, hot pink and green monstrosity either... ;)

VonYinzer said:
Thanks for the info guys, and Leon, can I stay a member now? I know its not vintage, but its not a full face, flames, tribal design, hot pink and green monstrosity either... ;)

BAHAHA.. Ok.. Since it doesnt have any tribal design and its not pink... you can stay!!.. ;D

Good to hear you got yourself another lid man. BTW, my info on the TTH's was less than correct...I think I may have been referring to RJays when I was talking about the flip down sunshade thing.

So wheres the pictures of this gutter-punk crack-whore helmet of yours? Bet you I can trump it :D

- boingk

Here ya go. Cheap, Chinese crap. At least its DOT. Itll work just fine for most of the riding ill get into this spring/summer/fall....
259439275_o.jpg

Back
Top Bottom