Colorado Crew!!!!!

Re: COLORADO CREW!!!!!!

I'll be in the garage/shop all day finishing the fab on the rear brake set - wood stove will be fired up! lol

text or call 303 nine o 6 eight six 93

johnny henley

all the bikes in here are looking really great! can't wait for a meet up!

Just got a new-ish heater so the work and drinkin continues!!!
heater.jpg

Cool, looks like we are gonna have a little crew going. I just picked a motor up from Casey and hope to get it going by the begining of the year. Thanks again Casey

rawfish said:
Cool, looks like we are gonna have a little crew going. I just picked a motor up from Casey and hope to get it going by the begining of the year. Thanks again Casey

time for my "old man" speech. Be sure you're well ventilated with that jet engine. The co builds up real quick. damhik lol. I ran a squirrel cage vent on my roof when I had one of those. I now use a wood stove. mm mm toasty

j

I'm off for the next few weeks if anyone needs something tig'd or what not. let me know - pm or here

beater said:
I'm off for the next few weeks if anyone needs something tig'd or what not. let me know - pm or here

I'll remember that when I need something welded....

rawfish said:
Anyone want to meet up?

Hey Dennis, got your text. I've got a lot going on but I'll let you know if I can sneak out for a ride tomorrow afternoon.

--Casey

hey guys, i worked on a little something today let me know what you guys think!

Here's another one i just whipped up, i like this one a lot more.

ph!L said:
Here's another one i just whipped up, i like this one a lot more.

I'd definitely rock that in vinyl and I have a guy that does vinyl for a living. I know him from the scooter world.

yeah i can do that, ill make some changes and post a new pic.

Back
Top Bottom