Post a pic of your latest purchase

That is what I found to be the case, I have a handful of the rear hoops on ebay radar for a snipe attempt.

Thanks for the info,
RD :eek:

Doing some plumbing. Oil cooler for my shovel.

Attachments

• cooler1a.jpg
    cooler1a.jpg
    176 KB · Views: 260
  • cooler1b.jpg
    cooler1b.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 258
Bought this a few days ago. I have a whole set of Ducati Pantah bodywork which I will use on it. Have yet to go to Kansas to pick it up, will probably wait until the weather is warmer......

Attachments

• project+Duc-1.jpg
    project+Duc-1.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 263
ce1f63da18b621277c9fd9f573605c04.jpg

That's a hard tail for my cl450 build from voodoo vintage in Austin TX.. Still in its wrapping

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mcgoo said:
ce1f63da18b621277c9fd9f573605c04.jpg

That's a hard tail for my cl450 build from voodoo vintage in Austin TX.. Still in its wrapping

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you have a jig or what I call a frame fixture? if not make one even if out of wood, get a pair of cheap lasers one straight line and one cross section... grinding to fit or welding gaps is way better than riding sideways.

Tune-A-Fish said:
Do you have a jig or what I call a frame fixture? if not make one even if out of wood, get a pair of cheap lasers one straight line and one cross section... grinding to fit or welding gaps is way better than riding sideways.
Not yet, I'm going to make a jig this weekend. The laser trick is great advice! Thanks

Mcgoo said:
Not yet, I'm going to make a jig this weekend. The laser trick is great advice! Thanks

Don't forget Bob, B double E R-RUN and a fresh 5 pack of swisher sweets or wood tips

Attachments

• _20150127_104717.JPG
    _20150127_104717.JPG
    276.6 KB · Views: 239
My newly acquired 1977 Moto Guzzi V1000 Convert. This is a shaft drive automatic originally designed for the US police. Not sure if it's practical to make a cafe racer out of this. Where would you start? Leave as is, partial/full restoration or attempt cafe racer custom?

IMG_1040.JPG

Back
Top Bottom