a salvage yard that still has lot's of parts for CB125's & other small jap bikes

grcamna5

Over 1,000 Posts
I need parts for my CB125S and it has the newer style 2-piece cyl. head.I've called lot's of different places including Rick's up in NH. and they don't have any parts for small bikes... I put a few posts on here for a fuel tank for an 82' & a stock carb. for a 78' & I've been looking on Ebay... I still hope to find them soon because I NEED them to ride my bike.
Can any of you members here recommend a few salvage yards that I can deal with ??

Motorcycle Recycling in Jackson, SC. Roger is the owner. He does lots of online business.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bob's Cycle Salvage in Phoenix, on Elwood.(not Bob's the Harley shop on University). They are usually willing to sell stuff via mail order, but I don't think they have too many 125s. Worth a call though.

carnivorous chicken said:
Bob's Cycle Salvage in Phoenix, on Elwood.(not Bob's the Harley shop on University). They are usually willing to sell stuff via mail order, but I don't think they have too many 125s. Worth a call though.

Thanks man. I tried calling them but they only have an answering machine that doesn't take messages.

carnivorous chicken said:
That just means they're busy. Keep trying.

I finally reached them by ph. cc,I appreciate you telling me about them even though they didn't have my parts;I'll keep checking back to them because they're Huge. 8)

Well,been 'weeding' through that old list of salvage yards... and so far it seems that 'Big Bikes are King' ::) when it comes to the salvage yards,etc.
I like the little CB125 and I want to find a yard/collector-of-sorts of smaller Honda singles that'll include an 82' CB125S stock tank and a 78-79' CB125S stock carb.
I'll still keep searching the yards,ebay,etc.
Do any of you members know of someone who has a ton of the later 2-piece cyl. head style CB125's that would have those 2 parts ?

xb33bsa said:
i have an xl125 erngine tripin over for years izzat wot you need ?
I wonder how much it would cost to drop that off at Fastenal and ship it to Georgia.

Back
Top Bottom