Stopping by to say "HI" from Indiana

barnfinder

Ride On Ride Hard
Hello,

Just wanted to introduce myself. Been working on ole bikes for years. Used to travel alot, so finding neglected bikes in barns was my pass time. Recovering bikes and bringing them back to life is an addiction. Kinda slowed down now, but refined the two bikes that I wanted to keep for myself. My CB550 was a real cheap find but kept it stock for that notorious Honda reliability. And my cafe was something that I always wanted to do, and finally had time to do it right. I usually find information on SOHC/4, Honda Twins and this awesome forum. But never decided to join until now. So I'm fairly new to forums, but not new to getting, fixing and riding motorcycles. Take care and hopefully can ride with some of you in the future. Will find some time to post my CB360 build in the "cafe" threads. Take care and thanks for such a knowledgable, friendly and user friendly site.

Attachments

• DSC00571.JPG
    DSC00571.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 259
  • P1050302.JPG
    P1050302.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 259
Hello, another Hoosier here. I'm near Fort Wayne, I buy about 50 bikes a year and currently have about 15 at my house. I own and plan on keeping 5 of them. I ride when I'm not working and would love to have more people in this area to ride with. Send me a pm sometime... good to see more people from Indiana on here.

A little cold now but maybe we should go for a ride when the weather breaks. I'm always up for meeting new people that ride.

howdy, i know this is a very old thread, but I am also from Fort Wayne, I have a 76 cb750 that is being put back together as week speak. Hope to have it up and running for this season.

AJ

Back
Top Bottom