CB550 Parts Lot

buckeyebike

Over 1,000 Posts
All items removed from a '75 CB550 with 5K miles and in great shape.

-The tanks does have one ding on the left side up high, about the size of a golf ball. It could be popped out- paint is all original and inside is nearly spotless.
-Seat has a small 1/2" tear up front where it meets the tank (currently covered by black electrical tape) otherwise perfect
-4:4 Exhaust is nearly spotless

Make an offer on parts- don't want top dollar but won't give away- I know what they go for on ebay and will list if no one here is interested at a fair price . . .

I also have CB350 and CB100 parts that I will shoot some pics of and list later this AM.

I also have CB350 seats, a CB450 seat and a CB100 seat, all like new. I usually buy super clean, low mileage bikes for my projects, so the parts that have come off are in great shape :)

(614) 307-2484 Call for details- I have lots of other tanks and parts I may consider selling. My wife and I are getting ready to build another house and I will not have time for the bikes for a few years.

CB550Ebay019.jpg

CB550Ebay016.jpg

CB550Ebay015.jpg

Bike is gone.

Pods are gone, rearsets not for sale, but brackets for mounting to 550 are- $50 + shipping (I think that is what I paid).

I don't reall need it, but I've always loved that green....got a price in mind on the tank and side covers? Maybe I'll do a full body swap on my 550....hmmm....

It appears prices for some of this stuff is through the roof right now . . . I am going to list it all on ebay, but here is what I am thinking on the big stuff- All prices plus actual shipping:

I think the prices are fair, but who knows, only worth what someone is willing to pay ;-)

$395 - 4:4 Exhaust- it truly is in nearly perfect shape (I will look them over thoroughly this afternoon) and the last one I saw was over $600. There is a reproduction set on ebay for $1000 . . .

$250 - Tank and side covers- the inside of the tank is perfect and aside from the dent and a few scratches it is in superb shape. Side covers are excellent, I think- need to look them over.

$150 - Seat- I have seen these go for $200+ It is about as clean and original as you can get aside from small tear up front.

The bike only had 5K or so miles and was the cleanest 550 I have seen.

You should post this over of sohc4.net. Someone would grab that exhaust right away, for sure.
That's a fair price for the tank/covers, too. If I were in the market, they'd be mine.

Scott- thanks for the advice. I am going to list the exhaust on ebay- I just looked at it and it is better than I remembered; it looks practically new.

Feel free to post the link over there if you think there are some folks who would want the other parts.

Thanks!

Is that the 550 caliper that you still have? If so Ill take the lot

Hi. Would like the right side controls, Disk brake, and the seat. Would like to know what's in the plastic bags too. Thanks.

Daniel

Back
Top Bottom