'81 Honda Cb900C project (album)

8ighty1ne

Ive been working on this 81 cb900 for awhile now, started out kinda rocky and slow. I have learned that my hindsight is indeed 20/20...Ive gone backwards on this build more than Id like to think about...am now in the process of fork conversion at the moment. Critisism is always welcome ;)
yiFxmwg.jpg
Fg37v5L.jpg
yT2Kx6y.jpg
tLuEtN7.jpg
LUNYj7w.jpg
AF9Td9m.jpg
JFRFKLp.jpg
GSvcSsN.jpg
siuVupU.jpg
Sd8swwM.jpg
Dpix1ek.jpg
D15HSTC.jpg
bRhHAZn.jpg
kqoYEuk.jpg
j6K9sT5.jpg

[full album](http://imgur.com/a/4PJYw)

Love it mate!

Got myself a project with its bigger brother! CB1000C

From....
e6etebu4.jpg

To....CB750 tank, CB1100f Forks, VF750 Bars etc etc
ma5a9ape.jpg

e2yhu4e5.jpg

nice! Are you doing motor work? Mine was a runner, despite it sitting outside for ~8 years...I opted to not mess with the motor other than carb work (Dyno jet stage 3)..besides this thing is heavy AF! Good luck in your journey friend

It was a runner, even though it had 5 years say in the beautiful British weather! Wasn't removing the engine until I found a massive hole in the frame. Rusted right through!

i have a few cb900c frames that are destined for the scrap heap

if you need a repair part cut out of one before i toss it

RichRoberts44 said:
Where did you get the seat from? I have a cb900 and that seems to look perfect for the upswept frame.
found the guy on ebay "jdmscotter" hes in vietnam, communication was good so i went for it not really knowing what the final product would look like, just an idea..its good quality material. fitment is just slighty off. i emailed him pictures of the problem and he said he would correct the problem, who knows.

detabbed and painted for the most part.
vDTptRC.jpg

gsxr front stem supplied by cognitomoto (super cool dude) and all balls bearings made it easy..
UjvmD32.jpg

Back
Top Bottom