What's going on now over at Ichiban Moto ?

T Rush said:
hey Ichiban Moto, I'm a long time follower of your instructional videos which have greatly helped me with my own DIY badass cafe racer(still in the works)

...but I've been considering going a different route now to be environmentally correct, using batteries and electric motor

so far I've only found Mr. Electron's 'how to' video on the subject....but have you uploaded any?

I have been collecting bits and parts for a future video . It may have a hydrogen fuel cell tho

I think he ran into some legal troubles, someone maybe tried the plastic spoon cylinder hone and got mighty disappointed?

I tried the "weld nail to tank" dent puller technique....my eyebrows still haven't grown back. Will be watching the hydrogen cell with interest.

That awkward moment when you end up using advice from an ichiban moto video...
4c20652b42c1030282b861640dd057ba.heic

7b92645eb47c9b0567421df9da243dcb.heic

Thanks ichiban!

that top pic gets me wondering when mr ichiban is going to edumacate us all on retreading tyres

by the way, nice work on getting it that bald...burnout or just kept riding ?

Pipe wrap increases horsepower torque output from low to hi, at least a 10-20% improvement over a stock engine. I dont know how it works but ichiban can prove it scientifically.

spotty said:
that top pic gets me wondering when mr ichiban is going to edumacate us all on retreading tyres

by the way, nice work on getting it that bald...burnout or just kept riding ?

I can’t claim credit for it, it was like that when i pulled the bike out of the barn haha.
Knowing my uncle though, he probably just rode the piss out of it.

datadavid said:
Pipe wrap increases horsepower torque output from low to hi, at least a 10-20% improvement over a stock engine. I dont know how it works but ichiban can prove it scientifically.
I need to source some modern racing grade wrap for the lab analysis, however here is the standard stuff:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ja6uqdaWkRc

Back
Top Bottom