My old Honda, first build.

Ludviig

lame
Built this 75 CB360t for camping and what not.
Low budget first build,
rebuilt the motor and trans.
still needs some work.
oh and that seat is just temporary while my seat pan is getting upholstered.

BACK AWAY FROM THE BIKE.

DO NOT CHANGE A FRIGGIN THING.

However, if the battery is sitting on the swing. you may want to make a bracket to hang it from tool box mounts, basically the same locale as its in now. Just not getting the shit knocked out of it.
Also, my 360 runs a heck of alot better since I switched from the cheap pods to Uni-filters.
Grind and punch the rivets out of an old front fender and just add the brace to tie the forks together.

Any build pics you wanna share?

trek97 said:
BACK AWAY FROM THE BIKE.

DO NOT CHANGE A FRIGGIN THING.

However, if the battery is sitting on the swing. you may want to make a bracket to hang it from tool box mounts, basically the same locale as its in now. Just not getting the shit knocked out of it.
Also, my 360 runs a heck of alot better since I switched from the cheap pods to Uni-filters.
Grind and punch the rivets out of an old front fender and just add the brace to tie the forks together.

I welded in a bracket above the swing arm, no banging around.
Although i do want to make a bracket to mount it just below and in front of the swing arm.

Thanks for all the kind words from everyone.

the only build photos are scattered on my instagram, user name: LUDVIIG

Cool doesn't do the bike justice...It'll be interesting to see what the new seat does to it, takes away or adds...

After riding for a couple days with the blanket seat.... i think its gonna stay with slight modifications on how it is mounted.
Its actually quite comfortable.

Good choice. The bike as is looks perfect. Ridden, instead of just hauled close to Hooters in the trailer and then coasted to a "power parking" spot.

Scruffy said:
Good choice. The bike as is looks perfect. Ridden, instead of just hauled close to Hooters in the trailer and then coasted to a "power parking" spot.

Fricking Hilarious!

my Arthur Fulmer sorry excuse for safety.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376580245.455927.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376580245.455927.jpg
    223.4 KB · Views: 319
You really nailed this one man. Has great lines, looks well used but not abused, a perfect little camper. I love the belt holding the seat on, all in the details!

I have a very similar ancient helmet. My soon to be 88 year old father in law still uses it. Also have a Snell 1968 approved half helmet, painted the same orange as one of my bikes and my Super Beetle...

coyote13 said:
You really nailed this one man. Has great lines, looks well used but not abused, a perfect little camper. I love the belt holding the seat on, all in the details!

Thank you.
the belt holding the seat is actually my grand fathers belt that he wore everyday.

Back
Top Bottom