DO THE TON Mama Tried #6! Oct 9-11 2015 in the Dirty Dirty South

Medical emergency has cropped up so I won't be able to make it after all this year. First time I've missed this shundig since inception. Have a blast, best wishes to all

I will be attending as usual never miss this show.
When are you looking for volunteers.
I will have a space in the swap meet so I have to make sure that is covered.

See you there.
Chris

Chris - we're light in the Sat PM slot, but no worries! Keep your swap meet spot attended. Can't wait to walk the swap meet again. Need some goodies.

Debating whether on riding out or hauling a semi shitty Honda Dream 305 out that I'm trying to sell.

If I can get by on Saturday afternoon I can maybe give someone a break at least.
I already have my passes so no worry there.

I will PM my cell number and you can always give me a buzz.

See ya soon.

Kemp, hope the medical thing isn't too serious. I am not going for the same reason. F'ing deer ruined my riding season.

I'll be available for shifts starting Friday. Email sent Tim.

Cincinnati to Lexington to Birmingham. Taking the long way home... 1972 BMW R60/5 needs to stretch her highway legs.

Thanks for the good wishes, Lanny needs eye surgery but we're hopeful things will be ok. Will miss the crazy dothetonners this year but next year look out, big trouble from the Canucks!

So Dutra and I are heading to Deals Gap Sunday after the show. Spending the night there and plan on riding the area all day Monday if anyone is going to be in the area.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Kemp said:
Medical emergency has cropped up so I won't be able to make it after all this year. First time I've missed this shundig since inception. Have a blast, best wishes to all
Sorry to hear that Kemp. Hope all goes well. You'll be missed.

Chris

CCRider said:
Sorry to hear that Kemp. Hope all goes well. You'll be missed.

Chris
Yes Kemp good luck to Lanny with the surgery and maybe Drewski and I will be down next year as well!

There is a very thin canuck contingent this year. If it weren't for Tim and Paul I am not sure there would be any. That would suck. Who's accents would they get to make fun of

So spent the last weekend jumping around the fire up by the lake to this song.....I think it would sound good cranked out of the speakers at Kiley's garage if that party is happening ;D
You guys may already be on to Nathaniel Rateliff and the Night Sweats.....I'm hoping to see them when they show up in Toronto in a couple of months. Hopefully I'll be around to hear it next year!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iAYhQsQhSY

Back
Top Bottom