lets see your small cafe's and mopeds

1/2 ton Ruck ... now on to the cl project!!!
2011-09-11_14-40-30_292.jpg

302944_288668994483144_100000201368599_1406764_1887149004_n.jpg

Id love to get a moped but they never realy pop up around here. I just need to look a little harder i think. Anyway here is my CL125s
6168050760_47685eaef4_z.jpg

and here is my CB125s. Not done yet but very soon, and then ill get some glamour shoots.
IMG_9930.jpg

nice bikes ffj,,,,is that exhaust stock for the cb125-i want to fit some rearsets on my cb100 ,an exhaust like that would make life a lot easier

Some fun little bikes on here! They all like tons of fun :D

My dad just gave me this but I have no idea what to do with it yet other than clean it, restore it, and get it running...

IMG_3462.jpg

IMG_3463.jpg

IMG_3465.jpg

IMG_3464.jpg

IMG_3458.jpg

Ducati Cucciolo, not going to get touched til next year though as I must get my GS450 finished first...

here is my 1965 Lube NSU Condor 150cc when i got it

Attachments

• Copy of NSU 2.jpg
    Copy of NSU 2.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 340
  • Copy of NSU 1.jpg
    Copy of NSU 1.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 328
How did I miss this thread, awesome stuff in here!!

I have a ped, I'll take a picture tomorrow. Bone stock 71' Vespa Ciao. Can't say that I really plan on doing anything to it, most of my money goes towards my bigger bikes! :p I briefly had a Elite, bought it from a friend who did some work to it. 65cc (i think) kit, proma pipe, different clutch weights etc etc. Well like I said, I had it briefly... Didn't know a lot about the bike at the time, I was young and stupid.... didn't understand the whole 2-stoke 4-stroke thing... cylinder melted.

b8FE8.jpg

Cellphone picture.

There it is. It's pretty small... I mean you can use the regular sized mountain bike behind it as a size comparison. Apparently Ciaos are pretty small, compared to other mopeds of the time. It's been in the family since it was brand new, my dad got it when he was 10 or so. He lived / spent extensive periods of time in Europe so he saw them all over the place while he was there. When his family moved back to the states both him and his brother had to have one. At one point I had them both in the barn, the other (yellow) one has since been given back to my uncle... which is unfortunate because in all honesty, the guy doesn't know a wrench from a hammer so it'll prolly stay sitting in his garage for years to come... That is unless i can convince his son, my cousin, to bust that thing out and throw a kit on it!

ROCKO said:
nice bikes ffj,,,,is that exhaust stock for the cb125-i want to fit some rearsets on my cb100 ,an exhaust like that would make life a lot easier
Its a cut up CL exhaust. Im going to make a new one. I want to make it out of stainless but i dont want to buy a 20 foot stick just to make one exhaust. But if i was making 2 or 3 then that might be worth it. Would you be intrested in a straight pipe from stainless or are you try to stay low budget? If not I am going to make one out of steel and you can always get in on that.

Heres my old GT 185 twin from about 1976.called "cut the mustard"
tuned and tweaked a tiny bit and geared to increase the bottom end heaps..
pop the clutch out on the power band and she would go around corners with the back wheel spinning up and the nose pointed halfway to the sky. oh the joy :p.
a real rat bike at as in rubbish and trash.. if i couldnt make or modify it i forgot about it.. expect new pistons and rings and a rebore to suit.

11%2B-%2B2

Here is from what I have found out to be a 78 Cosmo Comet. I restored it as good as a 13year old kid could have. I rode this thing around for many years before I got my first car. Its slow as hell, but reliable. Its been in the shed untouched for almost 10 years now, and needs a restoration. I think I am going to tackle a cafe build for it in the near future when I am done my xs650.
DSC_3817.jpg

DSC_3824.jpg

DSC_3825.jpg

DSC_3826.jpg

Back
Top Bottom