BOTM worth voting for !!

yorkie350

If it runs ride it if it dont polish it & dream !
DTT BOTM WINNER
Come on people lets get the votes up on the BOTM, we all know what its like to work hard for far too long to produce a real ride just how we wanted but its even better when you get recognition from everyone following along. Most get to finish a build worthy of getting a nom for BOTM and even winning hell even I got that one so its poss and now there's even a prize so fingers on buttons and vote up for the months best nom build , here's a couple of pic's of my prize sticker pack / T-shirt / keyring and $100 gift card ! I received from DCC (ps ive already spent the $100 gift on gear for my next build ) yeah !

Attachments

• IMAG1209.jpg
    IMAG1209.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 172
  • IMAG1208.jpg
    IMAG1208.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 164
  • IMAG1210.jpg
    IMAG1210.jpg
    945.8 KB · Views: 172
  • IMAG1213.jpg
    IMAG1213.jpg
    948 KB · Views: 167
Agreed! You're a jammy bugger, I got sod all when I won botm ;D Actually it is cool to be a winner on here prize or no prize! You really did deserve to win with your bike you did a brilliant job, I'm not even a 4cyl guy but I can appreciate what a great job you did. When I vote for a bike I usually vote for the one that took much craftsmanship and is totally transformed from the original. This might be dotheton (cafe racer biased) but I love that all builds get recognized here, because lets face it (imho) a cafe racer is really a 1960's Brit bike and there aren't too many of those on here ;D Keep voting guys!

Alright here it is. I won BOTM before it was a thing and before there was a prize. I had a shit eating grin the day I was nominated, and a way bigger shit eating grin the day that I won, despite the fact that it was for nothing. The biggest prize was to know that my fellow builders, superior or not, respected what I did in my shed, on my own time, backed up or not. I think that we should allow the public to vote, no matter if you're a member of DTT or not. I know the bike of the month is a DTT specific contest but especially now that the winner is publicized we should make this an open contest.

I realize it creates an opportunity for a nominee to have all his/her friends vote and to create an unfair contest... but realistically, how many people get emails from DCC on a weekly basis vs the number of people who vote? In the grand scheme of things, the contest needs to be more of a contest.

Sent from my iPhone using DO THE TON

Back
Top Bottom