getting the ball rolling for Albuquerque summer

cbdork190

Looks like the cafe, bobber, brat thing is picking up steam here in 505. I'd like to start meeting when it starts to get warm. Shade tree cafe is moving to a better location on central next to the guild, but it won't be open until April. I guess we will discus this when it gets warm.

My buddy's and I are getting into Fab and modification now and hope to open a community co-op Fab shop one day. We need more than the 3 of us to Do that though. So let get a dtt gang together.

Red cb250 nh cafe

So, I've been to Albuquerque, having lived in Window Rock AZ for a few months back in the summer of 1992.

I'm wondering about something - 'get warm' ? Is it ever not warm? :D

My wife and daughter have been pestering me for a trip to the South West for years - will get back there some day hopefully not too long from now.

Abq is 5200' feet so the weather is considered similar to Denver to some folks. We get snow in the winter although not as much as CO. We are having a cool summer so far, temps have been pretty easy in the upper 80's and 90's. We'll be seeing 100 or so in the next month I predict. Monsoons are here now although other states would laugh at our rainfall numbers. Lot's of cool stuff to see and do for folks who haven't been here. Good riding roads too. Buzz me when you guys decide to drop in and we can ride and/or get a beer and some great local grub.

Nice! I was wondering how the scene in Abq is. My family and I will be moving to Albuquerque in the next couple weeks. I haven't even started my project yet but I hope I can in the next few months after the family is settled here. Either way, I'd like to start making some contacts here. :)

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

hansenracing519 said:
Nice! I was wondering how the scene in Abq is. My family and I will be moving to Albuquerque in the next couple weeks. I haven't even started my project yet but I hope I can in the next few months after the family is settled here. Either way, I'd like to start making some contacts here. :)

Did you get here?

Back
Top Bottom