New Project. '77 Cb750K

Duc Racer

Well I'm picking up my new bike today. Its a '77 CB750K that I found close to my work. Heres a quick pic I took with my phone when first looking at it.

2cza9eo.jpg

More pics to come soon.

Evan

Well, I'm going to be cafeing the bike so the fairing is coming off, BUT, I won't be changing anything that can't be reversed.

So, I got it home and stuck in some new plugs and she fired right up. I don't have any close ups yet, but heres a pic when we just brought it home.

2j0ftxs.jpg

Oh, one question for ya all. How do I go abouts to change the air filter?

Evan

i dont have the stock air filter, but I believe the bottom half is removed and the filter comes right out. BTW, get on the bay and get yourself a manual. If you plan to keep the bike it is invaluable.

Don't need to buy the manual - check in the Manuals section here for a PDF download of the full CB750 manual including the 1977/78 models.

http://dotheton.com/index.php?topic=717.0

Well I got some more pics of the bike. Things I have that aren't on the bike in the pics are, sissy bar, side covers, and the lower pieces to the fairing.

do782b.jpg

28k67o5.jpg

b6amoy.jpg

2i8k8jo.jpg

And heres a two pics of the rest of the stable.

My Duc
akk9dh.jpg

And finally my dads Maxim 400 and my bros GS400
2pu0apg.jpg

Evan

Looks like a good starting point!
Everything on there looks to be in good shape.

e-bay that fairing/rack/sissybar, etc etc and you should make enough to do some cool stuff to your CB!

I did a little bit of photoshoping this morning and heres what I got.

zilsp2.jpg

What do you guys think?

I was thinking about getting carpys rocket four seat.

Evan

I was surprised to see a maxim 400. I thought i was the only one out there with one! cant really get a lot of info on them. ;D

Back
Top Bottom