What, no Italian representation?

67Duc

Just came across this site. I can be on it all night. Thought I'd post a pic of my rides...

'67 Ducati Mark 3
'65 Honda CB450 Black Bomber (Peeking in the background)

I love vintage Ducatis, especially 60's singles ... the kind that was raced in the Isle of Mann TT. (I just bought the history of the Isle of Mann TT ... awesome footage). They're just preventively expensive. I mean ... most of my bikes I bought around the $1000 mark, and spent a spupid amount of time and money rebuilding. I just can't find a decent 60's duke at a decent price or I'd have one.

Thats a wicked Ducati ya gots their.
My Duke at the moment is a 07 Monster S2R1K -->
10-31-07.jpg
I hope to get a vintage one to add to the fleet sooner than later...

67Duc said:
Just came across this site. I can be on it all night. Thought I'd post a pic of my rides...

'67 Ducati Mark 3

Not many of us around here, mine's a 66 250, currently in bits, but will look a lot like this when it's done
http://www.roadandrace.com.au/ducati_mach1_usa.htm
I've spent the last year sourcing parts all over and lots NOS Ducati bits off Evilbay

Thumper

hi, the ducati single motor is a very cool looking engine...
i started on a worn 250sr last month and should have it done by spring in time for riding up here in mn...i will fwd some assembly photo's when it starts going together.....have a good weekend,joe @ v cycle

Here's a nice one I saw in Port Dover, Oct. 2006:

DSC00411.jpg

And a nice Ducati add, although a bit small:

Hey everyone, I just joined the other night, great site can't wait to ride with some you guys. Well here's my Italian influence it's a 1995 Ducati 900SSCR and I've had her since new.

900CR said:
Hey everyone, I just joined the other night, great site can't wait to ride with some you guys. Well here's my Italian influence it's a 1995 Ducati 900SSCR and I've had her since new.

Sweet bike!
The 900SS IMHO is one of the best looking Ducatis ever produced. I actually had a chance to buy one,but I just couldn't have one as an only bike and couldn't afford TWO street bikes at the time so I passed on it.

67Duc said:

'67 Ducati Mark 3

That Ducati makes me weep :) I think I'm going to do a vintage Duc next. They are amazing.

--Chris

Guess I should update after seeing that old pic. Now it has Marchesini magnesium wheels, Ohlins shock, Brembo radial clutch and brake master cylinders, and Arrow titanium cans. I'll keep the black bodywork as a spare set, but I also bought all factory red stuff (including a biposto and solo tail with the white number plates). Not going to install the fairings until after this winter when I complete the major service and maybe an 853 or 855 kit.

cafe019.jpg

Ebay013.jpg

custom cafe 250 finished up this spring...working on a ducati 250 and a cb750 honda for spring...

Back
Top Bottom