CB350/360 starter block off plug, speedo spacers, tach plugs

Got a couple of starter plugs in Britain.
Friend has them listed on eBay UK

I installed my cb360 bstarter block off plate a while ago and love it! It was so nice being able to get rid of the starter motor and the huge wire that runs from the starter to the battery. Thanks PJ!

Hi am looking for 3 x starter block offs 3 x taco block offs and 1 x speedo drive delete for CB360 to be sent to Auckland New Zealand 1026. Could I please get a price for this if you are still doing these? Got 3 more engines that may need doing after this too. Thanks

I've gt tach plugs, will have starter plugs soon.
No idea on postage, I'll check in the next couple of days

I have some starter plugs and tach/speedo plugs. I've forgotten/lost how many people asked about them.
PM me if you want/need one

Yep I'm still here, last 6 weeks or so have been totally crazy though, all sorts of stuff going wrong. :(
Grandson is 18 months old now, learned to run and thinks it's great fun to play on 'the big kids' equipment over park, keeps doing 'gravity' experiments rolling soccer ball down the 'twirly whirly' slides then goes down after it. I have to use the stairs, lost almost 20lbs in less than 3 months (no, I'm not trying to lose weight)
Still haven't replaced the pipes in 'laundry' but leak is down to a couple of drips and garage has dried out pretty well.
Getting caught up with carbs for 360's, finishing off some starter plugs and still in process of re-building a 360 cylinder head.
Things are going slow but they are still going ;D

Finished 12 pairs of vacuum adapter for 360's. Had a bit of a 'run' on them as 2 months ago I had 23 pairs.Also have 2 starter plugs

Still $35.00 including shipping lower 48. Canada is about $3.50 more for shipping, rest of world, haven't checked for about 2 yrs but would be at cost. Vacuum adapters still $10.00 pair plus shipping/bubble mailer ($5.00 lower 48)

Just made some alloy handlebar mounts to replace the worn out rubber mounts. If anyone want's some with 12mm hole, $20.00 plus shipping. If you want them to mount LED, will have to have LED size plus make a different method of holding them in place. I think I have a way of doing it.

Attachments

• solid rbber.JPG
    solid rbber.JPG
    839 KB · Views: 239
crazypj said:
Just made some alloy handlebar mounts to replace the worn out rubber mounts. If anyone want's some with 12mm hole, $20.00 plus shipping. If you want them to mount LED, will have to have LED size plus make a different method of holding them in place. I think I have a way of doing it.
Hope these go over well. I've thought about making them, just never took the time to sit down and measure the taper. I sell a ton of them for the XS. That 40 year old rubber is junk.

Best of luck with them!

I usually have one or two part machined and need finishing.
Send a PM if you want one

Back
Top Bottom