http://www.dothetontriangle.com

No Worries Mike. We're glad someone is keeping an eye out.
We're just part of the big picture.

So I hear you won't make it to Barber's? bummer.

Unfortunatly no. Im starting a new job in a couple weeks, and theres a 90 day probationary period where I cant take any time off. Im pissed.

Already told the wife that short of someone kicking the bucket or nuclear war, Ill be headed down in 2012.

Haha, I hear you. I was in a similar situation with work last year and had to miss the gathering at Toy's and barber's last year.
This time, I had to put my foot down. I already requested those days off and set money aside, will be buying my weekend pass and parade lap pass this weekend. I can't wait. I guess if we post lots of pictures it won't make it any better. I know when i saw last years photos I was happy to see them, but got so bummed i could not be there.

Who is the moderator of the new web site?
I would like to point out that one of the links on the site is not offering their services any more: Detroit Cycle Sales (Classic Bike Title Service) I spoke to them on Monday and Dan told me that his State put a stop to his "Title service"
cry.gif

Johan, John King is the moderator of the site. he has another person who also provides the tittle service out of Alabama. Once he get's the info he will either post a link to it or contact info. Also, services from this guy are as cheap as what Dan Foukes charged last year $50 per tittle. I hope the price remains the same and that the procedure is as simple. I'm diggin your site Johann. Can we post a link of it on the DTT Triangle?

Eddie,
Thanks' to all the guys involved with the new site/forum.
wink.gif
We needed that.
Please put a link to my site on the forum, I would like that.
The Moto Motivo site is still in a development stage and will grow with time.
Can you ask John to post the title service info or email it to me. I have a CB750 that needs a title before I can start my "magic" on it. Only 3400 miles on it!
P1010905a.jpg

Johann-Keyser-MOTO-MOTIVO.jpg

Back
Top Bottom