CX500 gas tank for sale

tobiism

Been Around the Block
Hey there, I'm selling the tank off of my KZ project. Its in pretty good shape, with a few small dents here and there. The inside of the tank is in great shape, and comes with a working cap with key, and a petcock. I have no idea if the petcock or cap seal. This is definitely one of the best cafe looking tanks from a stock bike!
$75 plus shipping from 85224, Chandler AZ. Paypal is best.
Thanks,
Matt
216_1633.jpg

216_1634.jpg

216_1635.jpg

216_1637.jpg

216_1638.jpg

216_1639.jpg

216_1641.jpg

216_1645.jpg

tobiism said:
And it could be all yours for the low price of $75! ;D

still for sale? I'm interested in getting rid of my cx500c tank. (i live in vancouver, canada)

Analysis said:
still for sale? I'm interested in getting rid of my cx500c tank. (i live in vancouver, canada)

Yes it is still for sale.
Shipping to Vancouver will probably be pricey, as it will take a big box to adequately package it.

damn.. thats really tempting, but I bet shipping to chicago would be killer.

Do you know if theres any bondo on the tank? And would it be safe to assume that it needs to be lined?

boomshakalaka said:
damn.. thats really tempting, but I bet shipping to chicago would be killer.

Do you know if theres any bondo on the tank? And would it be safe to assume that it needs to be lined?

The tank is still for sale. Sorry I didn't respond, I didn't know there was a reply. I believe its completely original paint, with no bondo. It had gas in it when I got it, and did not leak a drop, so it probably doesn't need to be lined.

id say being as the original post was in 2009 and the seller hasn't been on since March of 2015, odds aren't really in the buyers favor at this point

Back
Top Bottom