Welcome to Sparck Moto

Sonreir said:
I know. I was just trying to make you feel guilty for fucking with me. :p
Didn't work,lol. But I was like fuck,now people are gonna think I'm really doing em. hahahaha

Joon-yah Bourelle said:
Didn't work,lol. But I was like fuck,now people are gonna think I'm really doing em. hahahaha

Where do I place my order?
I want one with EFI, electronic ignition, a cooling fan that varies with RPM's, an Iphone charger, and plug ins for a toaster oven.
Get me a quote asap Joon.

SONIC. said:
Where do I place my order?
I want one with EFI, electronic ignition, a cooling fan that varies with RPM's, an Iphone charger, and plug ins for a toaster oven.
Get me a quote asap Joon.
no prob,that'll be $7,000.00 and I'll throw in a toaster oven.

Ill get you a check from my prince friend in Nigeria, next week.
You can go ahead and start on it today.

Sonreir,
How do you plan on marketing this?

Here's the MkII version, extra thin to check clearances, I'll make them with a boss on back to get better spacing

Also needs a spacer 'tube' to clamp everything up.
Much tighter fit, drilled undersize then bored to 10.99mm ;D

SONIC. said:
Sonreir,
How do you plan on marketing this?

A little bit of SEO wizardry and a lot of "word of mouth". I don't have plans of leaving my day job in the near future, so there is such a thing as too much business for me (right now, at least).

crazypj said:
Here's the MkII version, extra thin to check clearances, I'll make them with a boss on back to get better spacing

Also needs a spacer 'tube' to clamp everything up.
Much tighter fit, drilled undersize then bored to 10.99mm ;D

Looks good. eyhonda and I are working with the idea of having a circuit board to replace the points plate and the hall sensors will be mounted there, too.

Yep, dedicated circuit board would be best way to do it but I'm going to bolt up various components for experimenting and testing.
When finalised maybe I'll get into boards?
Want to keep things cheap as possible though,you can buy a proven one when you get expensive with them

Dammnnn, you guys are after my electronic ignition money, huh? ;D

Worst cb650 ever said:
Dammnnn, you guys are after my electronic ignition money, huh? ;D

Bit more too it, turbo's, injectors and eventually fully programmable ;)

Nice Matt. When you get going, I'll be glad to promote your business too.
Don;t know what I can do to help, but if there is anything, be glad to do it.

Between you, eyhonda and PJ, you are going to have some interesting product soon....

Lets get down to brass tacks - how many posts for a discount?

SONIC. said:
Ill get you a check from my prince friend in Nigeria, next week.
You can go ahead and start on it today.
Omg what a coincidence! I'm totally friends with him too. I occasionally help him out by letting him put some money in my bank account. I know it sounds shady, but he's completely legit.

Rich Ard said:
Lets get down to brass tacks - how many posts for a discount?

Harnesses will be $25 off and R/Rs will be $10 off for folks who have "liked" our Facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/SparckMoto

Still working out discount on other items and services.

Back
Top Bottom