Alright PA crew, time for roll call!!!!

Hey all!

I bounce around between lackawanna and schuylkill/berks county. new to the site and just got my first project, a '76 cb550. Stoked to get her up and running soon! (pics to come) If anyone finds themselves this far north or east gimme a shout!

What's up guys? I've been building up a 75 CB500T for a few months now. Based out of Pittsburgh, I'd love to meet up with some experienced engine guys around the burgh as I start entering the tuning phase of this project.

IMG_2993 by ElijahWiegmann, on Flickr

Welcome guys, looks like Pa is growing...Elijah, what part of the burgh are you in? I'm in the S.Hills, and there are a bunch other members scattered about.

OK, Up and running, till I tear it down again...
cb750w.jpg

I'm headed out to the warren/kinzua area this weekend to do some dual sport riding/sight seeing. Any recommended POI?

elijah, I hit the strip sat mornings for breakfast, and walk around some, lots of "interesting" people on the weekends. We'll be at Rocky's tomorrow night if you want to hang out after work for a little while...

This tuesday I'm planning on hitting Rocky's to meet yinz...
Out of town for work all week. I'll be in touch...
The bike is getting to the point of one thousand tiny little things.
Really my goal is to get it running first and then cleaning up and finishing steps.

In a dirty little hole called Washington, PA, south of Pittsburgh.

Too many projects......

Back
Top Bottom