CB360 70's bratster

Well guys i got the motor in faster than i thought thanks to this lovely stuff my friend that works at the honda shop recomended, its called colonel Brassy's and its some bad ass shit.. i spent 5 hours using a buffing wheel and compound and got what felt like nowhere and an hour and a half with colonel brassy's and its done and now in the bike!!!
555555.jpg

This week is midterms for me so i wont be able to do much more to the bike but next week its on.. im hoping to complete the seat and then powder coat my little tidbits... levers, bars, etc..

fuggers said:
I'm anxious to see this baby together, you should drop out. It's not worth it!
Hahaha i couldn't agree with you more!! the thing is sitting in the back of my work and the only thing i want to do is start wiring it up! Never thought i would say i want to wire a bike in my lifetime...

I cant wait to see this done. Um, those white fork boots are almost as crazy as a red engine!!!

trek97 said:
I cant wait to see this done. Um, those white fork boots are almost as crazy as a red engine!!!
Hahaha just wait until i finish my white sparkely seat with diamond tuck.. theres gonna be some funky stuff going on!

Today i managed to get my throttle assembly levers and bar mounts powdercoated to match, unfortunately i forgot my white powdercoat the bars were neglected. But since i just had to see it together i had to put them on!
1233.jpg

Shes coming together!

I was wondering if any of you guys had the link to simple wiring on the 360, i had it before but for some reason cant find it.

imjustanumber11 said:
Today i managed to get my throttle assembly levers and bar mounts powdercoated to match, unfortunately i forgot my white powdercoat the bars were neglected. But since i just had to see it together i had to put them on!
1233.jpg

Shes coming together!

Where are you storing this bike? The back of a boot/shoe store?

im liking the brat look heaps. this is the style im going for with my little cb200. gold looks perfect with the grips and gators mate. think ill be following this one.

Damn! I just spotted this thread! I gotta keep a better look out.

Looks good man. Maybe seeing your 360 come together will get me off my arse and build mine.

See you at obr! Right?

Thanks dude!!! yeah i didn't post it over at sohc 4 cause it didnt quite fit in at all.. oh yeah ill be at obr, you going to 1st thursday tonight?

apex_seeking said:
Damn! I just spotted this thread! I gotta keep a better look out.

Looks good man. Maybe seeing your 360 come together will get me off my arse and build mine.

See you at obr! Right?

Back
Top Bottom