Funniest crap ever....

Re: Anyone know lawnmower steve?

"I know my rights!" or, better yet, "my wife is going to kick your ass!"

That was great!!

Re: Anyone know lawnmower steve?

I know someone is missing the boat by not giving this guy a tv show. I like she hit me in the face with a bong. or I think I just crapped my pants.

Re: I know my rights!

I'm telling yall this shit is funnier than the entire blue collar comedy tour in 15 minutes of video.

You know I wondered the same thing. i dont see how he could get those videos. You are probably right but its still funny as hell.

Yeah the guy is a commedian... but he uses the real cops, and it is a small town, so everyone plays along... funny stuff

His name is Marc Ryan, but "Steve" is a real guy (Marc plays Steve in these videos)

This is a little blurb about how Marc met steve and how the videos came about:

I grew up laughing at the oddities and wonder of Steve. We'd be ready to hit the bars for drinks and he'd yell out, "I'm goin' to jail tonight and I'm takin' y'all with me!"Steve and I met down at the Amite River in South Louisiana. We'd spend the weekends sunburnt, drunk and trying to invent something new to pull behind the boat. We partied down there so much all our clothes were dyed river water brown. We spent most of our Saturdays and Sundays right here at The Dock down from my Maw Maw's camp.

One weekend after the river, I heard the now famous "I know my rights" for the first time. We stopped off at our neighborhood strip club Southern Cumfort to see some river rat hookers we ran with at the time. Steve was wasted and passed out on the dumper in the girls bathroom. When the cops drug him through the club kicking and screaming, "I know my rights" all our friends died laughing and haven't stopped since. There are many other little phrases you hear Steve say too.... Dang it!, Do it!, What the hell? And of course it's always someone else's fault. "I didn't do it!!

Yeah but that shit is funny. I read the blurb with the videos and it seemed like Steve is a separate person from Marc? And Marc is the comedian and Steve is well Steve. They did a pretty good job of covering up the fact its fake. other than the cop is the same each time. but the cameras are different and the post dates are different. Still funny. I dont think jeff foxworthy ever lived in a trailer so I guess it is what it is. Edit I think I crapped my pants

Back
Top Bottom