CB350 Fiberglass Bodywork Road Race Kit

pacomotorstuff

Coast to Coast
Good morning, all,
I posted this topic awhile back, but just a reminder that we’re offering a CB350 road race bodywork conversion kit this year.
The kit consists of a fiberglass front fender which mounts to the stock fender bracket (which you remove from the stock fender by drilling out the rivets), a Norton nosebowl, a pair of oval number plates, a rear underfender and your choice of one of a number of seats which have been used on the CB350 (there are 5 choices).
Bought as a kit, we deduct 15% off the list price of the parts, which would probably pay for the shipping.
The first kit we sold last fall is shown in the photo, minus the little rear underfender which is shown in another photo. I also have another little front nosepiece which is “rounder” than the Norton (both shown in the third photo), if that's your preference.
Right now, the kit is just the fiberglass parts, though I have a round nose with windscreen still in stock.
The customer still has to drill some holes, buy some fasteners and build a few brackets, but for the first time builder, an excellent way to single source all of his bodywork at one time.
BTW, all of our fiberglass is built in Canada.
For additional info, more seat photos, payment and shipping details, phone or email us.
Thanks for looking,
Pat
pacomotorstuff@cogeco.ca
905-873-3171

Attachments

• DSCF1529.JPG
    DSCF1529.JPG
    736.7 KB · Views: 173
  • DSCF1723.JPG
    DSCF1723.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 176
  • DSCF1687.JPG
    DSCF1687.JPG
    835.7 KB · Views: 182
Just a quick note to tell everyone who bought parts, thank you very much and ... the 15% discount sale on the kits is over, as of today.
Thanks,
Pat Cowan,
Pacomotorstuff

Back
Top Bottom