Checkered decals

burmdoge

What's up all, I remember seeing a post about where to buy checkered decals and I can't seem to find that post anymore. If someone can find it or comes across it, I'd greatly appreciate a reply. Thanks everyone!

www.cb750cafe.com

Or you can just go to a local sign shop and have them cut out of white vinyl...
And probably e-bay.

I had mine made. Cost about 50 bucks for 6 ft of it and I got to choose exactly how wide I wanted it to be.
(the price is just a guess because I also had some custom decals cut and the total privce was 80 something)

Contact www.reproductiondecals.com - they quoted me a very reasonable price on a custom decal once - they might be able to get you something, or like Ease said, check with Carpy (Steve Carpenter) at cb750cafe.com and on eBay.

canadian tire sells the roll's of it its where body trim kits are, not all canadian tire have them need look around think was weston and 401 i saw it.

Tintin said:
Contact www.reproductiondecals.com - they quoted me a very reasonable price on a custom decal once - they might be able to get you something, or like Ease said, check with Carpy (Steve Carpenter) at cb750cafe.com and on eBay.
they have rolls of checker on there website it's among there regular inventory
just checked its under decals/other non-oem style

Back
Top Bottom