kill switch for 76 cb550

rphilli550

Been Around the Block
i absolutely need one quick. i do not want to go to ebay because i havent seen one on there for less than $100 bucks. HELP!

Hey Ryan,

I might have a spare somewhere...
GIve me a day to dig through my stash...I have either a cb550 or a cb750...

stand by..

locOleoN said:
Hey Ryan,

I might have a spare somewhere...
GIve me a day to dig through my stash...I have either a cb550 or a cb750...

stand by..

are they the same switch? the guy at the shop kept saying they're all wired differently between years but he may have been talking out of his ass.

rphilli550 said:
are they the same switch? the guy at the shop kept saying they're all wired differently between years but he may have been talking out of his ass.

many of them are interchnageble- just the wiring colours are different- anyone got a pic? might have one- ps philli did you get my email on the throttle?

brian weir said:
many of them are interchnageble- just the wiring colours are different- anyone got a pic? might have one- ps philli did you get my email on the throttle?

no i didnt get it.

If Noel can't fix you up, I have several..... Usually, you can just take them apart and build up the contacts with solder.... Sixtysixsprint@aol.com ...Steve

66Sprint said:
If Noel can't fix you up, I have several..... Usually, you can just take them apart and build up the contacts with solder.... Sixtysixsprint@aol.com ...Steve

hey thanks. how much for one shipped to USA zip code 23230?

Hey Ryan,

Im sorry dude... I thought I had something I could send ya and I dont... :-[
Steve looks like your best bet!!..

Back
Top Bottom