NEED INSURANCE.

Donzon said:
Kingsway.

Broker said everyone missed the bikes age DUH!!! It's not like it isn't written right there on the policy. Bad enough to have to hunt like crazy to find a company to insure you, but to have them do it and yank the plug weeks later sucks HUGE!!!

Before I bought the bike I got a quote from my broker for $530. Two months later when I went to get the insurance the price was suddenly a hundred more. Pissed me off but I bit the bullet and paid. Now this! So much for customer service, especially when I've been with them for years.

Next quote she got me was for $883 from Jevco. Considering the last bike I had ten years ago cost me about $250 and I was complaining then. Pretty rediculous price for a 30 year old piece of crap I can only ride for a few months. When I read the posts from the States I could puke!

Don
they nuts? looking to insure cb again, but my scooter is a 50cc and im paying $780 for full copenhensive that includes the life insurance and every little extra(financer insisted on full copenhensive) fool them this year it being switch to just liability and fire/theft ;D ;D

Back
Top Bottom