Post a pic of your latest purchase

Tune-A-Fish© said:
Interesting, I remember seeing this somewhere and thinking "gadget"... let us know how it goes I might buy one to see for myself.

Used the Colortune. Neat little tool but hard to see on a bright day. Here is what I've learned.
  • If your pilots jets are correct then you won't see too much variation in the flame (Bunson Blue = optimal),
  • What you will notice is the spark having a more consistent beat/rhythm when dialing in the air/fuel mixture screw. To lean or rich caused inconsistent spark. This is probably the most useful element as getting a steady spark is difficult especially when tuning 4 at a time. A single cylinder bike is easy to do by ear, twins not too difficult but fours is hard to guess
  • Lastly, no two carbs are built the same. Important to do colortune for each cylinder.
19-4074-100.jpg

JSJamboree said:
Its really odd to me that an american made humidor is being used (and stamped for) Cuban cigars.

The Cubanos have been liberated mang, Mericans can buy them in small quantities now.

My lovely wife decided our bathroom needed some more color so she used a shot of my chop and had Shutterfly make a shower curtain out of it. I love it.

Attachments

• newshower.JPG
    newshower.JPG
    98.3 KB · Views: 161
canyoncarver said:
My lovely wife decided our bathroom needed some more color so she used a shot of my chop and had Shutterfly make a shower curtain out of it. I love it.
That's awesome! And it's in the right place for me to pretend to pee on it again :p ;D

canyoncarver said:

Very cool, even better if it was one of my bikes. ;)

canyoncarver said:

couldn't find a pic of a Vmax then?

Working on a big contract producing graphics for an office building in NYC, and the value cutter just couldn't hang. Grabbed this Graphtec CE6000-120 cutter, and after 2 days of running it I'm blown away by the speed and accuracy. And it's quiet as a mouse compared to the old stepper motor in the value.

a70e06d8b382bf4e32f06db7288103eb.jpg

They wanted $650 for the catch basket so I took an hour and made one up for $10 out of some conduit and a stick of pine.

Tune-A-Fish said:
sweet machine!

So now you can make us some cool stickers? and some masking graphics?

Yep always could, now I can just make them faster

cxman said:
did you order a roll of 30 thou gasket paper yet??

I actually hadn't thought of that, I'll have to check what blade I need to set up for cutting thicker materials.

My wife has one of the Cricut machines and an embossing machine for cards, I always wanted to see if it would cut a gasket lol

1-machine-e1._V386936848_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom