"The Repsol" cb500t New photos again lol

hurley209

Over 1,000 Posts
DTT BOTM WINNER
heres some glam shots i took fellas.

cb500t
"the repsol"
a vintage interpretation of the modern day team honda repsol motorcycle.

(just a heads up, paint is not black, but a very dark metalic gray which in the shade looks almost black, but changes to it true shade in the light, you can see it in my thread in different lighting)

mirror.jpg

contrast.jpg

contrast2.jpg

repol.jpg

repolatedistort.jpg

jpegbmp.jpg

jpgbmp.jpg

P1010740jpeg.jpg

grille.jpg

Re: "The Repsol"-(pic heavy)

For the front I used a 110/90v-19 to get a bulkier look and try to get a "same size" look as the back tire. The back is a 120/90 so almost the same.

I don't know what to say, except this is a very very well done bike. I like everything on it. the seat cowl is just perfect. is it a hotwingglass seat that's been modified? I am planning on making a 1up seat simmilar to yours but a bit more bubbly in the rear to flow with my frame.

Even your forks sticking up look like my bike. Your bike has Total Attitude. 8)

Thanks for all the words guys, means alot and is appreciated.

Xulf: it's actualy a cutlass styled seat.

One of the best paint jobs I've seen in a while. It is very classy and subtle. Nomination for DTTBOTM.

hurley209 said:
Thanks for all the words guys, means alot and is appreciated.

Xulf: it's actualy a cutlass styled seat.
Oh I see now, the C4 or C1? must be the C4 (the smaller one) Looks really good, I guess I never imagine that cowl looking so good until I saw it on your bike. The color is great. MM, MMM MMM, MMM MMMMMMMM

yup its the small version, i chopped it up a bit though.

thanks again fellas

As no project is ever really done lol, the repsol is getting a steering damper from a gixxer and a merged header into a reversed megaphone as there is no need or desire to harm the engine or lose power with straight pipes.

alright so im adding to the list.
im going to merge the headers, add a damper, and drill/countersink the brake rotor. within the countersink im goin to paint the ring section. lets see how long the paint holds up.
i guess il need some new glam shots too.

Day_73cb500 said:
Just made one of your pic's my desktop background. Motivation. Awesome looking.
Ha, I did the same for two weeks. :D

Back
Top Bottom