A terrific fall riding day!

t71ford

Over 1,000 Posts
Got some temps in the 60's again today, so a friend and I busted out the Harley's for a longer trip. The weather was perfect with no bugs. Here are a few pics from the trip:

100_3376.jpg

100_3384.jpg

100_3380.jpg

100_3377.jpg

We had a blast, except for the bull rack hauling cows we were forced in behind...and we got sprayed before we could brake out of it. Other than that it could not have been better!

Great pics Tyler. But what was "sprayed" from the cow trailer? Hopefully not what I think.......

Oh, you know it... :eek: I though it was lots of bugs at first, until I remembered the 17 degree frost we had the other morning. Then a quick trip to the bathroom in the LaHood bar was in order...

Rookie move, I guess :D

That particular road is one of my favs. There are old gold mines along it that you can go into. And, you are running next to sheer cliffs on one side, a train track on the other, and the Jefferson River on the far side of the track. It is just really a great piece of nostalgia highway.

You can't see the cow shizzle spots on the bikes in these pics, at least ;D .

We are going to BB the Dyna this winter it sounds like. That kid rides the high bars pretty well too!

Back
Top Bottom