1972 CB350 K4 Parts

72texas350

Been Around the Block
I have some working parts from my CB350, mostly front end.
Here are a few pictures. I may have more, just ask if you need something.

Seat. Not complete seat, but I also have the chrome strips that go on the outside of the seat cover
PhotoNov0595453AM.jpg

PhotoNov0595421AM.jpg

Handlebars
PhotoNov0595335AM.jpg

Luggage/book rack
PhotoNov0595132AM.jpg

Front wheel
PhotoNov0594905AM.jpg

Front fork/suspension and fender. I also have the top triple tree as well. All of it works fine, I just replaced it with the front end from an '89 ZX750
PhotoNov0594855AM.jpg

Oh, I also forgot to mention that I have the electric starter and batter holder for sale as well.

How much for the left green fork sleave thing?
How much for ht efront rim and brake set up?
Are you selling the stock mufflers or rear wheel?

808shadow said:
any chance you're getting rid of the tank?

No, for now I'm still using the tank. I'll let you know if I decided to get another.

Wyld Bill said:
How much for the left green fork sleave thing?
How much for ht efront rim and brake set up?
Are you selling the stock mufflers or rear wheel?

$10 for just the front left fork sleeve. If you want the front left ear, light mount, it's $18 for both.
$50 for the front wheel before shipping. Someone else asked about buying the front wheel as well, I'll let you know once I hear back from them.
I'm still using the stock mufflers and rear wheel.

Sorry for the late replies!

180gramvinyl said:
how much for the rack? is that just chrome that was painted black? thanks!

I'm not sure how much for the rack. Name a price. I believe it is just black. I'll have to check on Thursday.

Wyld Bill said:
Did you get rid of all this stuff yet?

I still have pretty much everything. What do you need?

Send me a pic of the rack if you don't mind. Are the headlight ears and fork tubes free of any dents and not bent?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

Wyld Bill said:
Send me a pic of the rack if you don't mind. Are the headlight ears and fork tubes free of any dents and not bent?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

Sorry for the super late reply. I believe the ears are all good other then the bad paint colour. I will send a pic of all of them and the rack to you if you still are interested.

napagirlmoto said:
This is a long shot, but do you still have the wheel for your cb350 K4?

I don't remember if I sold it or not I can check later this week when I have a second to go to my storage unit.

Back
Top Bottom