1973 bmw "M2"

bcthomas

Been Around the Block
Picked this up from a friend who had it custom built to the hilt 10 years ago. Has a lightly massaged 1990 E30 M# s-14 engine running alpha n and a carbon box. 5-speed, big discs all around, IE sway bars, limited slip 3.91. I'm in the process of redoing the interior, adding a roll bar, upgrading oil cooler. Hope to get in on coilovers this year.
IMG_2198.jpg

IMG_2200.jpg

IMG_2201.jpg

A couple of my past 02's
38f8ea12.jpg

IMG_2060-1.jpg

I'm totally jealous! That motor alone is worth "uber" bux! Great score man...those cars are super fun!!!

I've been aching for a 2002 for 25 years.

Let's say I decided that WTF I'm gonna buy me a 2002. What year etc. should I either shoot for or avoid?

Tim said:
I've been aching for a 2002 for 25 years.

Let's say I decided that WTF I'm gonna buy me a 2002. What year etc. should I either shoot for or avoid?

Everything you ever want to know about the 02 series
http://www.bmw2002faq.com/

It depends what you like...round or square taillights...plastic or metal grills...large or small bumpers etc. Every year has awesome potential depending on what you put into it.

I like round and metal :) Probably everyone else does too. Will read up on them and maybe sort out how to explain to the wife that I just bought a car.

Tim said:
I like round and metal :) Probably everyone else does too. Will read up on them and maybe sort out how to explain to the wife that I just bought a car.

67-73 is what you want then.

It is a sound investment in a volatile marketplace....right? Honey? Are you listening?

Back
Top Bottom