Vintage Motorcycle (parts) Lamps

RRAL

Been Around the Block
Just finished the first of these... hope to have a few ready to ship in the store www.RockandRide.com by the end of the week. If you’re interested sooner PM, Email, or Facebook Message me. I can customize these any way you would like... including finish types & colors, type of wood, or uses of Marble Granite, Other bike parts, pretty much your imagination is the limit. If you have parts you want to use specifically from one of your projects, I can work with you on that as well.
Stock Ready to ship $175 (shade & bulb not included) +shipping (options available depending if you want it fully assembled or some assembly required) $300 for a matching set. Can build to order with just about any customized option you can dream of (price would vary)

Features:
* Actual Used Vintage Motorcycle Parts
* Completely hidden wiring
* Oak accents (pictured customizable)
* Aged copper hammer-tone finish (pictured customizable)
* On lamp on off switch (pictured customizable cord switch, 3 way options, dimmer)
Hand made in Pittsburgh, PA
www.RockandRide.com

Here ya go...

12524239003_6ccf522234_z.jpg

12524121275_27311fef14_z.jpg

12524608554_132845a5f0_z.jpg

Just use the "Insert Image" button on the bottom left of the row above and paste only the
Code:
http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2879/12524608554_132845a5f0_z.jpg
from each of the pics url

Thanks Hoosier Daddy... didn't have time to fix before I had to run out, guess it didn't matter... looks like the BBcode didn't make a difference.

SaltCityCafe... that's the nice thing about the powdercoat finish and wood or stone accents, they look just as much like "real" furniture and not just some bike parts tack welded together. So, event the non-rider can appreciate, since they are a little more obvious than look at these bike parts in my living room. ;)

RRAL said:
SaltCityCafe... that's the nice thing about the powdercoat finish and wood or stone accents, they look just as much like "real" furniture and not just some bike parts tack welded together. So, event the non-rider can appreciate, since they are a little more obvious than look at these bike parts in my living room. ;)

I can try that argument with her but unfortunately she has an excellent bullshit filter LOL

Back
Top Bottom