GOT a Zookie! "OVERKILL!"

I posted this in Tyler's thread already, but it's just as fitting here.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRfxl_qXkcM

Glad you got to take her for a spin!

Shit dude, when you said 40 I thought that sounds like a great day for a ride... then snowing? huh?.... then I realised you guys use that wierd temperature measuring thinger.

Hey Hdaddy, just went through your build, Amazing work. Hope mine turns out that good.
Got your message on my ratio's for speedo and tech. Thanks

Big Rich said:
...But now what are you going to do for the rest of winter?

Hoosier Daddy said:
Heh heh... uhm.... no such luck.
But I do have a line on another project, nothing even remotely solid. Im told of a "old bike" owned by a Dad of a friend of a friend that could be had cheap if not free. Supposedly he got started on it as a project and lost interest. I drove by their place the other day and could see a roller without engine sitting outside the barn...
Plan on going over while I am off work next week. But SHHHHHH don't tell the Missus 8)

peteGS said:
... And yes, please do tell of the next project...

Brought home a $20 CB450! http://www.dotheton.com/forum/index.php?topic=32838

Hoosier Daddy said:
Ahh HAAA! But you see the place I ordered it from, DimeCityCycle, is a sight sponcer here on DTT... so links to their items is ENCOURAGED! Everyday low low price of $38.95, here is the chrome one I ordered, they also have it in brushed aluminum and black.

http://www.dimecitycycles.com/vintage-cafe-racer-caferacer-bobber-brat-chopper-custom-motorcycle-electronic-lighting-parts-hooded-chrome-lucas-taillight-light-20-1081.html

Do they give you a discount for all the advertising? ;D

Just found your thread and read it in one sitting. Real nice build you've done. Now on to your other 3 builds.

FUCKING Webshots took a shit on me... 1200+ pictures posted all over the internet and now they sold out and the new owners want to charge me.
So many pics... ARRRRRGH!

Attachments

• DONE!.jpg
    DONE!.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 388
Thanks again guys. It's been a while since she was bumped to the top of the page. I went back here to check some thing and most of my pics were gone so I thought I should post one that is now hosted by Photobucket.
She's starting to show a little wear but still a hoot to ride. ;D

Another GS thread! There seems to be more on here than some folks make it seem. I'm considering painting my side panels as well, but I like the challenge of making it look clean without them there. Looks great though man.

Yeah Biggiesmalls, we're on here in some decent numbers if you look hard enough...
Sorry about the pics in the thread, I had them hosted on webshots and it went belly-up so all my links are broken. Lost about 1200 photos all over the net on all my past builds. :mad:
As an update, she has developed a faint knocking at idle after it's warmed up and #3 cylinder is down to 80psi with all others around 145-150. Since I am going to have to go back into the engine I have been doing some "soul searching" and think I am going to try my hand at Drag Racing again. Did quite a bit of it back in the '80s on 4 wheels and have a Mate who races Kawasakis. He has been on me for a while to take this bike to the track... So I have picked up a longer GS1100 aluminum swing arm as the first mod. Going to rebuild another guys carbs in exchange for a set of wheelie bars he has stashed away. Then as I was sourcing parts for this 750 I found a line on a 80's GS1100 engine that is setting in an old shop. I should have picked it up then, but I was on a bike and didn't know when I would be back. Definately got me thinking long and hard about dumping money into the 750 lump or jumping in with both feet and doing the 7/11 swap. A little more initial investment but there is SO much more Hi-Po parts available for the 1100. 8)
Anyway, thanks for letting me ramble, she is a fun bike and always gets attention when we are out together. Maybe version 2.0 will start this summer.

This F-er is cool. I'm not sure if I love the paint, but the overall look is great. I love that 4-1!

i just went thru this whole thread and everybody where really exited about the updates,and i did not se the bike in more than one pic at the final page,but it was worth it.
Great Build HD.
(FUCK WEBSHOTS)ha ha ha

Back
Top Bottom