dicklickin' squids

xb33bsa

Over 1,000 Posts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=k4-xUu9VeGE

death to the squids all i gotta say :mad:

I hate to be see anyone go down but was I the only one hoping one of these douches would?

I love café bikes and sport bikes and hate guys like this giving the rest of us responsible riders a bad name

Not a big fan of the P.D., but too bad he couldn't reach over, grab a chin gaurd and ride off.

What a bunch of fucking morons. I actually feel bad for the cop. What the hell was he going to do? His bike definitely couldn't keep up if they ran, and them running would've put even more people in danger. They weren't pulling over, and even if they had then it would've been one cop and a whole crew of guys who've already shown that they have zero respect for his or anyone else's safety. I would like to see what happens AFTER that dumbasses GoPro stopped recording. Wouldn't be surprised if those goons ran into a whole mess of highway patrol vehicles up the road a way. Doesn't matter how fast your tricked out shit bucket stunt "GIXXER" is. The helicopter is always faster. Would've been hilarious had the cop drawn on that fuck-tard.

VonYinzer said:
What a bunch of fucking morons. I actually feel bad for the cop. What the hell was he going to do? His bike definitely couldn't keep up if they ran, and them running would've put even more people in danger. They weren't pulling over, and even if they had then it would've been one cop and a whole crew of guys who've already shown that they have zero respect for his or anyone else's safety. I would like to see what happens AFTER that dumbasses GoPro stopped recording. Wouldn't be surprised if those goons ran into a whole mess of highway patrol vehicles up the road a way. Doesn't matter how fast your tricked out shit bucket stunt "GIXXER" is. The helicopter is always faster. Would've been hilarious had the cop drawn on that fuck-tard.

There's an old saying: You can outrun a cop, but you can't outrun his radio.

Tifun said:
Most civilian helicopters only go like 100-120mph.

TROLLED <3

KO

As I get older I find myself abhoring violence more everyday. That said, I'd make some exceptions for you.

;)

one in custody :D and his middle name is sing !! :) i guess that means there will be moar
bwaaaaahahahahahahah !!

SAN JOSE -- A Brentwood man was arrested Wednesday night in connection with a sideshow involving 50 motorcycles on Interstate 680 during which he and others allegedly ignored a CHP officer's request to pull over while speeding and riding recklessly.
Guruardas Singh Khalsa, 32, allegedly filmed the group performing stunts on southbound I-680 between Milpitas and San Jose, and waved off the California Highway Patrol officer who tried to stop them, CHP officials said during a Thursday news conference

http://www.mercurynews.com/bay-area-news/ci_26829441/chp-at-least-1-arrested-reckless-motorcyclists-who

Ahhh karma, justice, and anything else that means getting what you deserve. I got pulled over awhile ago on my sv650. I was super nice and cooperative with the cop and he was really cool. He ran my license to make sure I didn't have warrants then sent me on my way with just a warning after just chatting a bit. Was probably an experience that restored a little faith in each other for us both.

Back
Top Bottom