1001 uses for Ichiban Moto stickers

Roro

The really perverted one amongst us
I've got eight Ichiban Moto stickers and don't know what to do with them all.
I know they can be used for paint repair patches, but I don't have any paint on my bike. Any other ideas?

I think if you put them on your speedometer case, it will add between 10 and 15 mph increase in your top end.

Uh... Manscaping hair removal?

Or you could send me one of them. I need to class up my Ziptie container ;)

when you roll up that 20 fer sniffin' some booger sugar,use the sticker as an outer wrap to hold together the dead president toot straw ;)

They work well for covering up bullet holes.
I mean, a friend (yeah that's it) a friend said that they worked well for covering up bullet holes. :D

4eyes said:
They work well for covering up bullet holes.
I mean, a friend (yeah that's it) a friend said that they worked well for covering up bullet holes. :D

hahahahahahhahhahhahhhahahahhahahahahah ;D

djelliott said:
I put one on my forks to help dial in the suspension.

Me too!!! Who needs upside down forks when ichiban stickers work way better and are cheaper.

Covered up a small rust hole in an old gas tank with one. Hasn't leaked since.

I put one on the back window of my Corolla, top speed increased by an indicated 9 kph. I put it on the driver's side without realizing that this would make the car pull to the right. If you want to try this put it in the middle of the window. I could put a second sticker on the right side but my tires are only rated for 200kph.

Rebuilt the top end of my bike. Got it all back together and now the engine won't fire. Maybe an Ichiban sticker would get it running again.

pr design said:
Rebuilt the top end of my bike. Got it all back together and now the engine won't fire. Maybe an Ichiban sticker would get it running again.

Did you make sure to gap your points with the Ichiban moto sticker. It is a secret trick that only old school tuners know.

6b7a5356d8882e8a9639b52c06ea023f.jpg

Forget about DOT and Snell, this is the only certification I need..

Sent from my phone thingy using witchcraft and perhaps Tapatalk

I wrapped a rubber glove with a hot towel and held it all together with one of those stickers. Bottom line is gross but we got through the weekend didn't we

Back
Top Bottom