Beers?

VonYinzer

Over 10,000 Posts
So, Barbers is happening again and a bunch of us schmucks can't go for various reasons. So, let's figure out another time to get together. I'm next to Pittsburgh. I can travel a couple hours. Anyone want to host? Anyone just want to meet at a bar and wing it? Let's do something cool. Maybe see a rad band and talk bike shit. Whatever. Let's just get as many of us together as possible and hang the fuck out. Who's in and what's the plan?

Go.

Frostburg md I'll kick it off

Pre winter drink-a-thon my house byob and bring money for propane grille bottles ( if it's cold ) my buddy is a butcher so people can preorder meat to grille or the pizza shop up the street won't disapoint

can i come ? oh, hang on , i'm in bloody australia, that'd make a central meeting point approximately hawaii........tiki bar and hawaiian shirts it is then

Augusta, Georgia here.......this freaking economy limits my travel opportunities....but, will have a beer in honor of all who responds to this thread.

Soooo...drink up, be merry, and enjoy life...!!!

bradj said:
Frostburg md I'll kick it off

Pre winter drink-a-thon my house byob and bring money for propane grille bottles ( if it's cold ) my buddy is a butcher so people can preorder meat to grille or the pizza shop up the street won't disapoint

Well... There ya have it.

Drey don't be a wouss I am riding 24 hours to get to barber. 9 hours to drink with Dock and Brad is nothing. Those 2 are fun to watch as the beers disappear ;D. Dock, sorry u won't make Barber, but I hope you get the other folks at least to Frostburg.

Ha, this is Eric. And you're right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shut up with your Barbers talk... There are ten other threads about stupid Barbers. This is not the place. Ya hear me ya mooks? Scram!

;)

I'm coaching my former HS wrestling team this year so enjoyable drinking weekends will be coming to an end around the last week of November.

Back
Top Bottom