Beers?

Getting Brad, Dock and Russ drunk and greased up in singlets should be easy. Just call it a business vacation.

Being my first year coaching I'm not sure if my clearance will allow access to the uniforms, however, I did wrestle 112 my freshman year and may possibly have that skinny ass singlet in my closest still. I'll pack it with the whiskey. Ringworm included.

Yo maritime deviant try to get plenty of
" man you can really feel the brotherhood "
" at one with the machine "
" Sence of family" story's
becouse it doesn't make you guys sound like a barrel of queers at all

Brodie said:
Hell I would be down for a few beers. But it seems I suffer the same affliction as Spotty.

ah well brodie, if i ever make it that far north i'll give you a shout and head out for a few cold ones

Sounds good mate. I think we might have to meet half way for a ride and beers with Strokercrazy.

Drey6 said:
Being my first year coaching I'm not sure if my clearance will allow access to the uniforms, however, I did wrestle 112 my freshman year and may possibly have that skinny ass singlet in my closest still. I'll pack it with the whiskey. Ringworm included.

I couldn't fit into a 112 weight class whatever it's called if you had a 55gal drum of grease and more beer than I could drink. Haha.

VonYinzer said:
I couldn't fit into a 112 weight class whatever it's called if you had a 55gal drum of grease and more beer than I could drink. Haha.
Fatty

1247156378-hacksaw_jim_duggan_james_duggan_5.jpg

JustinLonghorn said:
Ha, replace the 2x4 with Miller Lite bottles, and that would about sum it up.
This

Attachments

• 1247156378-hacksaw_jim_duggan_james_duggan_5.jpg
    1247156378-hacksaw_jim_duggan_james_duggan_5.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 282
VonYinzer said:
We fought in the driveway ONE time. One damn time. Jeez.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRddLDynsCs

(side note: I want the Holden El Camino-style car in the foreground)

Brodie said:
Bloody kangaroos.
quite right, stupid bloody animals they are.

i get to watch shit like that every day over the road from work, and i only work about 12 miles from the CBD.
often see mobs (correct collective noun for a group of kangaroos) of 40 or 50, grazing, fighting and rooting (aussie slang for f*#king)
they occasionally jump the fence and wander (bounce) up and down the road trying to get run over, usually see a couple a week on the side of the road waiting for the council to pick up their corpses. not unusual to see a fairly badly damaged car not far away too, for a stupid animal they're remarkably solid

Back
Top Bottom