Whoa... someone needs to snap this up!!

Drewski

"Invictus Maneo" - I remain unvanquished!
DTT SUPPORTER
DTT BOTM WINNER
;D

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Kawasaki-Other-Egli-Kawasaki-Godier-Genoud-1974-tribute-/281515208169?forcerrptr=true&hash=item418b9d2de9&item=281515208169&pt=US_motorcycles

Looks like the real deal! 8)

that is stunning, i'd happily sell all my bikes (and the car for that matter) to get a real Egli or Moto martin but i don't think i'd have anywhere near enough money even if i sold the lot.

spotty said:
that is stunning, i'd happily sell all my bikes (and the car for that matter) to get a real Egli or Moto martin but i don't think i'd have anywhere near enough money even if i sold the lot.

Yup... same here. :p

Mrs. Drewski would likely have a thing or two to say about me selling' the car anyway. :eek: ;D

I'm going to start buying lottery tickets....then we can combine picking up the bike with a nice trip to France....we can box up some nice Bordeaux and Champagne with the bike! 8)

Drewski said:
Yup... same here. :p

Mrs. Drewski would likely have a thing or two to say about me selling' the car anyway. :eek: ;D

I know, i'll sell both of mrs spottys cars too, why she needs two cars when she rides a pushbike to work i'll never know........... i'll tell her someone must have stolen the little french car in the driveway and if i never let her in the garage again she won't know about the chrysler

sorted, i'm booking my flight tomorrow and i'll ride it home (to Australia.....)

Why does she push her bike to work? Most people pedal. Maybe she enjoys the longer walk. I said we'd be back. I just don't get it. Also that kawasaki is cool, but it's not that nice or refined compared to a clean honda, norton, or ducati. Too many stickers like it's trying to hard.

Seaglider said:
I'm going to start buying lottery tickets....then we can combine picking up the bike with a nice trip to France....we can box up some nice Bordeaux and Champagne with the bike! 8)

Sounds like a plan Bro! ;D

Back
Top Bottom