74 cb360 tire choices

Luck

Been Around the Block
I'm trying to find a tire that both performs well and looks good. I'm hoping to find a modern sport bike style of tire. Both rims are stock and Im planning on going 90/90 18 front and 100/90 18 rear. I have a picture of a pair of tires that I really like but I know nothing about the performance. Can someone identify them? Anyone with a tire suggestion similar to what's in the pic? Thank you

Oops

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    230.2 KB · Views: 403
how can you be concerned with performance when you are putting on oversized tires that will handle poorly ?

i have heard very good things about heidenau tires and they make the correct 3.25 front 3.50 rear for your bike
that said nothing wrong with the tires sizes you mentioned if you go up a size on rim width fr/rear

http://heidenautires.com/vintage-motorcycle-tires/

I appreciate the heads up. How much performance will I be giving up?

that is a tough question,lets put it this way , it will handle better with the correct size tire
what kind of riding are you doing ?

From my garage to my mailbox and lots of burn outs. Are some tires better for this type of riding? ;-)

Luck said:
From my garage to my mailbox and lots of burn outs. Are some tires better for this type of riding? ;-)

Burn outs, with a CB360? I would love to see that video....I'll be amazed if the front brake can even hold the bike back....You do know the bike is not exactly 100 HP? or 80 Ft/lb torque? Even a wheelie is hard to do...

If you are doing burnouts, buy the cheapest tires you can....and a good camera!

Luck said:
I'm trying to find a tire that both performs well and looks good. I'm hoping to find a modern sport bike style of tire. Both rims are stock and Im planning on going 90/90 18 front and 100/90 18 rear. I have a picture of a pair of tires that I really like but I know nothing about the performance. Can someone identify them? Anyone with a tire suggestion similar to what's in the pic? Thank you

That's near stock. That bike also looks like it has wider aluminum rims. I am running 2.0 rims with.90 front 110.rear on my 360.

There has to be something with a sport bike look and still works pretty well. Just looking for some ideas. Thanks guys.

I run Avon Roadriders. Easy to find at a good price, and they handle well on the twisties. I'm sure there are other high tier brands, but these have been great. I replaced Continentals, and I'd be comfortable saying they compare very well in performance.

Agree with Deviant. Avons seem to be pretty popular.

For another option that is cost effective, you can also look at "moped" tires. I'm getting ready to slap some of these MC7s on my CB175 at some point and they make widths up to 3.5. Cheap with good reviews and you can get stock size.

https://www.treatland.tv/sava-MC7-moped-tire-p/sava-mc7-18x3.50-tire.htm

Thanks, that's what I'm looking for. Any board sponsors with good prices on them or where is everyone picking them up?

mydlyfkryzis said:
Burn outs, with a CB360? I would love to see that video....I'll be amazed if the front brake can even hold the bike back....You do know the bike is not exactly 100 HP? or 80 Ft/lb torque? Even a wheelie is hard to do...

If you are doing burnouts, buy the cheapest tires you can....and a good camera!

HA! I did a burnout on my 360 and got the video to prove it.

Back
Top Bottom