CB350 Front wheel help

alzcbz

Been Around the Block
I'm putting together a café cb350. I would like to run an 18" rim.

I have CB350G front wheel with caliper assembly. The PO has tried to drill out, I assume, a broken bleeder valve. It doesn't leak, but there is no way to bleed the brakes. I have no hoses or master cylinder.

I have a CL350 front wheel with drum, 19". The drum is marked with 345, and the pad ID is 178mm.

I also have a, I believe to be, XL front wheel with drum, 21". The drum is marked with 340, and the pad ID is 160mm.

I would like to use one of the drum hubs mated with the 18" rim. How do I go about figuring what length spokes I would need? Or is my best option to run the front disk and source a new caliper and the associated MC and hose?

Re: CB350 Font wheel help

Doing a little more searching, am I correct that the CL and CB had the same drum brake hub?
So the stock spokes for the CB350K4 would work to lace a CL hub to a CB350G, 18" rim?

Re: CB350 Font wheel help

Thanks XB.
Anyone have an idea where to get the spokes for a front drum wheel that won't break the bank?
All my searches on ebay bring up F&R sets, disk brake sets, or don't list the actual length.

Back
Top Bottom