Need a new Helmet or Gloves?

ayrheadracer

I now have 11 pairs of Rhyno Deerskin gloves, Mens and Ladies Large.The mens are the black ones
$15.00/Pr..retail $49.99
Also lots of Mechanics Wrench gloves, perfect for working on your bike. $15.00 pr
And one Shark Majesty S800 Helmet left, retails at 359.99...new in the box for $150.00 Size Large

Rhyno1.jpg

shark02.jpg

Rick

I'd be interested in two sets of the mens L Rhyno gloves. Are the Mechanics gloves the same as sold at Crappy Tire? I got a set, and $15 is a great price. I'm tempted to buy another.

Any chance of smaller size ladies gloves? My wife needs a set for her course in May.

Where can I get these from you? I'm near High Park - in Vancouver right now but back Friday night.

I'm in Ayr, just west of Kitchener. Shipping is no problem, or come out for a visit.
I only have large sizes in the gloves.
Here's a pic of the wrench gloves.. I have red and yellow. I wear these all the time for the heavy work in the shop....they retail for $ $29.99 pr

Gloves.jpg

Rick

Hook me up with 2 pairs of the men's large deerskin gloves - shipping is cool - just let me know how much total and if PayPal works for you.

Well, what a nice surprise. I suppose I'll have to send him his Schuberth one day soon!

Tintin said:
Well, what a nice surprise. I suppose I'll have to send him his Schuberth one day soon!

One day?? Gee.... I could ship furniture to you faster... wait a minute... I DID! ;D

BTW... the gloves are coming to Winnipeg... so no joy Bro!

Well, I'm sending my courier service to Winnipeg on March 10 to pick them up. Maybe they'll bring a helmet to trade for the gloves.

Tintin said:
Well, I'm sending my courier service to Winnipeg on March 10 to pick them up. Maybe they'll bring a helmet to trade for the gloves.

As long as that courier service is my pixie chick you have a deal!

ayrheadracer said:
Thanks to CanadaDan, your gloves are on the Way!!
;D ;D ;D

Rick

Rick - might have been some confusion - my brother (CanadaDan) bought the gloves for himself. I live in Toronto - he lives in Winnipeg. I'm still interested in two pairs of the large deerskins.

Let me know - email me at taysan @ hotmail.com

Back
Top Bottom