Wire for building custom bikes SUPER cheap. 11 colors.

mark13018

"In the age of information, ignorance is a choice
Hey guys/gals,
I am selling these bundles of 11 colors in automotive grade 16ga for some custom projects. For every 20' bundle you get ALL 11 colors. It is $12.00 per 20' section and $7.00 shipping so $19.00 total (less beer funds mentioned below by Tim ;D)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Things to remember:

- I need your full mailing address. Also please include all of your information including your DTT name so I can match the to accounts together.

- 5+ orders of wire needs to be shipped in a larger package (medium box 13.00, large box 17.00, flat rate priority mail)

- 1-4 orders of wire will be shipped in the same flat rate envelope so you will only pay one shipping charge.

- International buyers please contact me to help you with shipping.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This thread was getting rather long so I deleted the majority of my replies to use this first post to explain it all.

jb1JUIv.jpg

Damn!
Helluva deal man thanks for hooking everyone up!
Unfortunately i dont need any at the moment but free bump 8)

anybody know what the average bike needs in length? say a cb750k? Also could more of one color be arranged or are you trying to sell it all equally?

Just got mine - hell of a deal. This will be the newest wire on any vehicle I've owned :)

Rich Ard said:
Just got mine - hell of a deal. This will be the newest wire on any vehicle I've owned :)

Since I'm surely not the only colorblind member on the forum - heads up, the wire colors are:

white
black
blue
yellow
pink
peach
red
grey
purple
green
mauve (what the fuck?)

That last one is not a complaint - rather, wondering what would have possessed you to have bought hundreds of feet of mauve wire. :)

It crimps up the same, though. Thanks again!

Hahahaha , yes I've been told I have the color palette of Andy Griffith.

END OF LINE

On behalf of everyone let me just say a profound thank you for extending this awesome offer to people here. I'd encourage anyone who can to toss in a few extra bucks with your payment to help buy some beer.

Would be cool if a shipping deal to Canada or elsewhere could be done. I know mailing stuff out of the country is a pain in the ass sometimes so can completely appreciate not wanting to bother. I'd be down for ordering as much as could fit in a flat rate box. Always good to have lots of this and I've got a couple bikes to wire up.

Tim said:
On behalf of everyone let me just say a profound thank you for extending this awesome offer to people here. I'd encourage anyone who can to toss in a few extra bucks with your payment to help buy some beer.

Would be cool if a shipping deal to Canada or elsewhere could be done. I know mailing stuff out of the country is a pain in the ass sometimes so can completely appreciate not wanting to bother. I'd be down for ordering as much as could fit in a flat rate box. Always good to have lots of this and I've got a couple bikes to wire up.

Yes it would be nice to have some beer money! ;D

I just checked and to Canada a flat rate envelope is 21.00, medium box 42.00, large box 55.00. All in USD. I understand that may be a little expensive but that is also priority mail which will be fast. Regular mail can take a lot longer, sometime weeks to ship internationally. Also shipping internationally sometimes the tracking won't work once it leaves the US. I cannot be responsible for lost or damaged shipments as it would be the carriers fault.

I can try to ship to other countries also as I know we have a lot of members on dotheton all over the world. Please get with me first to see about shipping costs.

Huge thanks to all of you who have already bought and are buying now. I can't believe how many people have bought now. :eek:

PM'd! This is fantastic as I was planning on recycling wire from the old harness, but 40 year old wire just doesn't solder well. :\

Where in IN are you located? I'm on the southside of Indy, just north of Greenwood and would like to buy 40'.

Put the prices through the roof!
(Says the guy with the shipping notification 8) )

Kidding. I ordered mine for the hell of it I don't even need it it's just too good a deal to pass up

Let us know when you get more in, would love to place an order this is the perfect time in my build!

Back
Top Bottom