Ouch... Brad Drops his Bobber..

note to self- brad is rich and has lots of sweet bikes that i can only dream of, but i probably have twice the wits and riding ability as himself, and im much... MUCH younger then himself.

Dunno that I'd go that far Rocan....

Mr.Pitt was in one of the Reg Pridmore track schools I took a few years back. That fucker is fast. As to wits...well.....can't say but you don't succeed to his level without a certain amount of smarts.

The fact is, if you watch the video closely it appears to be more of a misjudgment of the available room. Consider that he has a fleet of bikes to choose from, none the same. I'd bet that he doesn't get to ride as much as he'd like either. I think he just made a mistake....not like anyone here would...

Well... "how many of us can get through the day without two or three juicy rationalizations?" from The Big Chill ;D

Yup, just watched it again on the big screen and you can see where his left grip contacts the white(?) SUV and it whips the bars into the vehicle. Bummer. Dumb mistake for sure but bummer....

Swagger said:
Dunno that I'd go that far Rocan....

Mr.Pitt was in one of the Reg Pridmore track schools I took a few years back. That fucker is fast. As to wits...well.....can't say but you don't succeed to his level without a certain amount of smarts.

The fact is, if you watch the video closely it appears to be more of a misjudgment of the available room. Consider that he has a fleet of bikes to choose from, none the same. I'd bet that he doesn't get to ride as much as he'd like either. I think he just made a mistake....not like anyone here would...

true true... have a point here...

my new york city mentality just tells me that lane splitting automatically means either a ticket or pain... hell, even if it were legal here, i doubt i would do it very often. I get people cutting me off enough as it is.

The first time my wife saw me lane split was between two semis! I was and am still a bit of a hooligan. Haven't quite aged out yet. I do it like it's second nature. Man, it sure does piss people off! :D

I hope if this kind of thing happens to me someday, I too will be able to think to myself, "ahh f*ck my knee...ahh this hurts....sh*t...and i clipped this dude's door.....nothing a signature and a smile can't take care of though....sh*t I can't ride 'er away this time.....I guess Angi can't complain now that I will need another one......she buys 'em for me on my birthday anyways....ah my knee still hurts"

tuff day at the office!

I do tend to agree. wedging one's self between to large metal objects that may or may not be changing position, that may or may not come together mooshing me...yeah.....no.

00221917dec40b6b7aef1a.jpg

What a couple. I'd love to see their garage!

That's got to be the only picture I've seen of her since seeing Hackers when it came out, that I thought she was really hot.

charlesskelter said:
That's got to be the only picture I've seen of her since seeing Hackers when it came out, that I thought she was really hot.

Whats it like to be blind for 15 years and then miraculously regain your eye sight? ;D

Back
Top Bottom