WTB cb550 cut frame pieces

hillsy said:
Kinda ironic that another frame gets the rear chopped off it to save a frame from having the rear chopped off it...... :eek:
frames dont move well unless something special in my experience i take em to scrap for the most part unless they are something special
while at the scrapyard i will buy and save other viable parts that would have otherwise met the smelter
its a big circle,over the last 30 years, from different scrapyards , i have saved literally thousands of parts ,from almost complete bikes to crabs
thats one advantage of living in the state of jefferson i am welcome to pick the scrapyard

hillsy said:
Kinda ironic that another frame gets the rear chopped off it to save a frame from having the rear chopped off it...... :eek:
To an extent you're right, however my bike is titled and running whereas his bike was being parted out completely. Also, have you ever met someone who builds a cb by starting with just the frame?

hillsy said:
Yeah that all makes sense but it's still ironic.

well there isnt much chance the jawa cz frame i have would be a viable donor ,but that bike was built behind the ironic curtain so the similarity remains i 'spose ;)
maybe one of the ole buitaco frames ...nahh wrong color silver
i still don't get what the fak is ironic in any sense at all in even the wildest imagination,the repairing a wrecked motorcycle with the exact correct parts ?

oh thats right you are an engineer

I find it irritating to have wasted three clicks to read how irony is a part of a frame restoration.

xb33bsa said:
i still don't get what the fak is ironic in any sense at all in even the wildest imagination,the repairing a wrecked motorcycle with the exact correct parts ?

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Dude, if you can't see the irony in cutting bits off a complete frame to fix a hacked one then there's not much hope for ya [/font] ;D

xb33bsa said:
oh thats right you are an engineer

Where the fuck did you get that from?

Tune-A-Fish said:
I find it irritating to have wasted three clicks to read how irony is a part of a frame restoration.

hey do you need the complete clapper n bracket ? i cant remember you tole me or not

Back
Top Bottom