Official "Show off your helmet" thread

Fear My Twin

Chicks hate my bike.
Lets see um, I was looking to airbrush my own. Either fighter nose art/ pin-up/ or old school cafe racer something.

Fear My Twin said:
Lets see um, I was looking to airbrush my own. Either fighter nose art/ pin-up/ or old school cafe racer something.

Let me know if ya need some artwork done for it.

Any one ever see a helmet like this before? It's a crazy looking thing with fuzzy stuff on it. I'm sure it's old as it came from an oldtimers estate sale. I'd like to know more about it if any one knows.

fizzyHelmet.jpg

I have one of those furry helmets in black with white stripe, a skunk lid. I don't know much about it either. Mine is NOS so I'm not using it. Part of my extensive collection.

I don't know what that fuzzy helmet is... but I bet it gets awefully sweaty.

Here's my helmet:
100_0130.jpg

^how did you run the wires for your controls? Did you snake them through the clubmans or drill a hole in the bottom of the control housing and run them along the bars?

Fear My Twin said:
^how did you run the wires for your controls? Did you snake them through the clubmans or drill a hole in the bottom of the control housing and run them along the bars?

The controlls on my bike are actually externally wired. Nothing goes through the bars - but this is stock yamaha stuff.
I'd say Noel or someone who has a honda would know better about the wiring.

I had almost no work to do in installing mine! lol

Closer look at the wiring: You can see the wires come out of the bottom of the controlls.
NewClampAug82007.jpg

Sorry I couldn't help - that is unless you want to pick up the same controlls as I have... check out www.mikesxs.net they have em!

Hey Saucer... Post a pic of your new/old helmet... why stop there.. may as well post a pic of your new ride!!.. ;D

Well, I just won the auction on eBay for this baby!
I couldn't get one when I was on the Island, so I had to resort to everybodys favourite auction site.
Not that I'll ever wear it, well, once in a while 8).
My intention is to create a collection of all my TT stuff and display it in my basement.
foggys_006[ekm]400x300[ekm].jpg
foggys_007.jpg

foggys_008.jpg

Hey Graham ... sweet looking lid. Man it looks like a lot of work and time was put into it. Ya I would be afraid to where it ... even around the house !! ... ;D. Having said that it will draw a lot of attention no matter where it's worn.

LUKE...I am your FATHER!!!!! :eek:
I don't know, but for some reason that phrase popped into my head when I saw the picture of your bucket. ;D

"Just when you thought it was safe to go into the water, I mean out on the streets"
Da-dum......Da-dum......Da-dum............da-dum-da-dum-da-dum-da-dum!!!!!!!

I'm hoping to nab a Joey Dunlop replica for next season..

Still need to get a visor for the AGV, thinking of gold.......

And I swear all that fancy bath stuff isn't mine. I'm made of gold cut in diamond.

Back
Top Bottom