Ohlins shock, NOS

DesmoDog

Been Around the Block
**************** SOLD *******************

Me: A sexy scandanavian who's not adverse to being a little shocking.
You: That master builder with the vision to convert a CBwhatever to a monoshock frame

Together we can make that EXIF worthy cafe racer shine. I've spent my life sitting on a shelf, locked up in a cabinet, just waiting for someone like you! I need you to give me a home, you need me to separate yourself from the typical shop rats who use Chinese wannabe parts. Don't be that guy!

Come on, take a chance. Let's make this happen! YOLO!

Me in my younger days when I was still shiny and new(ish)
Ohlins_2780.JPG

Ohlins_2783.JPG

Me currently. A little dustier but still unused.
Ohlins242.JPG

But seriously folks, this is an NOS shock from a Cannondale dirtbike. Yes, it's from Mid Ohio back in, what was it... 2005? I never got around to building that off road Monster and likely never will. Now if I had ponied up and bought the forks too when I had the chance, then maybe... but I didn't. So here we are.

If you're going to be converting that frame over to a monoshock you may as well build it around a nice shock. This one is about 15" eye to eye.

SOLD including shipping in the USA. How can you go wrong? Sorry, but I can't give you any details on spring rates or damping or valving or shim stacks or what it would take to make it fit that 125 enduro that's stashed outside your grandpa's pole barn...

******************* SOLD ***************************

Back
Top Bottom